Martin Cole in Defence

Martin Cole

Hi
I recently received a mail from a beginning trader who pointed me to the Trade to Win forum where as he put it...."negative stuff" was posted about me. I cant recall ever seeing this before, and would like to just put a few things from a different perspective.

It is true that in 2003 my software was 500.00GBP per month. That was "8 years ago" As soon as I got the user levels up this price was slashed to 197GPB I am not linking this post to my site, this is NOT a plug and have no reason to make it so.
I do have a full trading course on YouTube that is 100% free and gets 1,000s of views, again I am not linking to that as this is not the purpose of this post.

I am more than willing to help anyone and receive many mails each week that I go out of my way to answer in the most honest respectful way that I can.

In all the years I have been trading (I have now moved to New Zealand and am semi retired) I have helped many 100's of traders to the best of my ability. Have I deliberately ripped anyone off, or taken something from them for less than I have delivered? Absolutely not.

It is very easy today to verbally abuse and attack from a computer keyboard when signed in with false name, its a shame that on many forums today we see the "attack" response. I really cant see the purpose in negative posting. Sure we all get frustrated, but it's not a justification to vent anger on another person.

I am sure there are some very genuine traders on this form, and indeed I have read some very sensible posts (Only just joined)

One thing I cannot agree with is the "mechanical" trading system based on price. There is only ONE thing that ever moves a price and that is the BELIEF in a higher or lower value in the future. Note I did NOT ATTACK mechanical systems, I just said "I cannot agree" so please respect my belief as I respect yours. At the end of the day if you and I both make money in doing what we do, does it really matter.

Well thats it, thats all I gota say. I'm off fishing in a crystal clear New Zealand Lake.

Have a GREAT day

Martin Cole

It is true that in 2003 my software was 500.00GBP per month. That was "8 years ago"

Did you mean 5 years ago ? Anyway one of my friends attended your course when you were in Spain and has put into practice much of what he learned and has been entirely positive about you. He has since developed a quite unique approach that has a high reward to relative risk. He demonstrated it to me and I was very impressed.

Paul

Hi
I recently received a mail from a beginning trader who pointed me to the Trade to Win forum where as he put it...."negative stuff" was posted about me. I cant recall ever seeing this before, and would like to just put a few things from a different perspective.

It is true that in 2003 my software was 500.00GBP per month. That was "8 years ago" As soon as I got the user levels up this price was slashed to 197GPB I am not linking this post to my site, this is NOT a plug and have no reason to make it so.
I do have a full trading course on YouTube that is 100% free and gets 1,000s of views, again I am not linking to that as this is not the purpose of this post.

I am more than willing to help anyone and receive many mails each week that I go out of my way to answer in the most honest respectful way that I can.

In all the years I have been trading (I have now moved to New Zealand and am semi retired) I have helped many 100's of traders to the best of my ability. Have I deliberately ripped anyone off, or taken something from them for less than I have delivered? Absolutely not.

It is very easy today to verbally abuse and attack from a computer keyboard when signed in with false name, its a shame that on many forums today we see the "attack" response. I really cant see the purpose in negative posting. Sure we all get frustrated, but it's not a justification to vent anger on another person.

I am sure there are some very genuine traders on this form, and indeed I have read some very sensible posts (Only just joined)

One thing I cannot agree with is the "mechanical" trading system based on price. There is only ONE thing that ever moves a price and that is the BELIEF in a higher or lower value in the future. Note I did NOT ATTACK mechanical systems, I just said "I cannot agree" so please respect my belief as I respect yours. At the end of the day if you and I both make money in doing what we do, does it really matter.

Well thats it, thats all I gota say. I'm off fishing in a crystal clear New Zealand Lake.

Have a GREAT day

Martin Cole

That seems like a sincere protest against unfair criticism, to me. Unfortunately, some of the good get included with the bad in these cases. That's life, extremely unfair, but it happens.

Thanks for clearing that up, although I had never heard of you before now.

Split

That seems like a sincere protest against unfair criticism, to me. Unfortunately, some of the good get included with the bad in these cases. That's life, extremely unfair, but it happens.

Thanks for clearing that up, although I had never heard of you before now.

Split

It's one of Uncle Alberts 1st students Split, is the fog clearing a little for you :)

Hello,
This is my first post post here ,and after trading options,futures and shares for about 10 years with break even success, Martin Cole's system is the first system to really gel with my 'trading personality'.
He is a genius in his field and I am looking forward to learning as much as I can with his sytem within the foreign exchange marketplace.
Thanks,
Chris

It is true that in 2003 my software was 500.00GBP per month. That was "8 years ago?
2003 was 5 years ago by my calculations

welcome to T2W

Hi
I recently received a mail from a beginning trader who pointed me to the Trade to Win forum where as he put it...."negative stuff" was posted about me.

I have had a good look around the old threads, as well as some recent comments on you

I cant recall ever seeing this before, ...

That you do not recall is because there isn't any, well nothing to get hot under the collar about at least, anything negative is directed at your grand master or your copycat wizard chum, ok :)

Hello,
I am looking forward to learning as much as I can with his sytem within the foreign exchange marketplace.
Thanks,
Chris

I understand, that martin cole uses volume. However, it should be noted, Forex volume is related only to broker-volume, not to the hole market, and can be listed as tick volume not actual order flow. Individual banks can be trading billions and there's no reporting of how much volume is being traded. There's no centralized "exchange". So, it can be misleading.

Well I would like to add the FX education is an industry that is not regulated , there is a smorgasbord of material out there .rehashed and written up presented as new material .
Why invent the wheel , the candlesticks where first used in the trading of rice futures back in 1600. Search Google . there are basic candle patterns indicating reversal etc.
There many free sites giving up guides line such Baby Pips and of course there is Forex Street where there are free live videos of trading under way just for example .Trading live the NFP for example. The first Friday in the month.There many archived videos free for the viewing
Role modeling very important , would you let an apprentice plumber fixed your plumbing .
Search for a mentor one has started on the floor and is the industry , one who is registered CTA ( commodity trading adviser) and a registered member of NFA ( National Futures Assn )

Guys, his software for reading the market is very good. Not perfect but enough to have a high success rate.

Hey there, anymore info on Martin Cold does anyone know if the software and his method is actually gaining people some results?