Bio Defence corporation

charles roberts

I have received a phone call asking me to invest in shares in Bio Defence Corporation at 4 dollars per share from a company called World Capitol Securities is this a scam ? I looked on the net an answer one of which tells one to call Lexington Police dept as the company has to many illegal activities and is under investigation.anyone who has had a call from this company is it okay.

Give it up mate.

Why you so interested....let me guess, they spoke about a great new hot share thats about to skyrocket.

Too good to be true.

SCAM

Wow how bad off is a company when they do cold calling to sell shares? :eek:
And did you say they were under investigation for TOO MANY illegal activities?
Hmm do they take checks?

Hi All,
I have had these on the phone as well. They realy must think that we are a soft touch. As the other members have said "Keep well away!!!"

regards

Just the name of the company they're pushing 'Bio defence Corp" means that it's 99% scam.

Stay away everyone unless of course you love to have your money stolen from you by conmen.

Bio Defence

Hi, I have also had a hard sale from them today, everthing thing about it says scam, I googled it and found this forum,( it has confirmed my thoughts ) If you fancy a look at a promotional video, google bio defence and it brings some very unproffesional video, showing this very poor machine that looks more like a tumble dryer !! When I questioned the guy on the phone and directed him to it he said " he would pass it on to legal and have a word with Micheal who loaded it.

Total Scam, can not wait until they call again tommorrow :clap:

associate securities group

i have been getting calls from associate securites asking me to invest in bio defense too. after hearing all the comments on this forum its made my mind up that it truly must be all bull.

they really think that i'm gonna hand over a shed load of cash to a company that i have no idea about.

flamin wallies!

i have lots of info, and you're fears and suspicions are definitely well founded