MARKET THEORY Vs TRADING STRATEGY

sorry mike i wasn't having a go but many years ago i did something similar and to cut a long story short i lost. so for me it is all about today with a little help from yesterday and the day before ...ha ah i just cant say what i mean.

i suppose if the jigsaw has a lot of blue sky i'm fu#ked :LOL:

No probs Dick, I do live in the "Now" but as George knows I need to practice on Fibs. I can't do that just by proving that all the markets conform to Fibs (as I am sure they do, St George; will show you this. The only way I can work backwards is to establish a strategy and have a goal. The goal is the "Holy Grail" of FX trading ( refer to George)

So let's study (not as much time as George has spent) but work forward from 1.11.2012 and, this is quite difficult. to establish rules that will result in positive outcomes from trading when one can have a sneak preview of what has already happened; but I'm up to that as I can step outside of myself to be impartial.

So for Harry, England and (of course not forgetting you) St. George; I am off not only to seek the Holy Grail, but to drink from it as well. (y)

PS Bye the way does anyone know how to get rid of these nauseating "Etorro" pop ups?

Last edited:
Hahahahahaha ,,,
Great words and thank u uncle Mike :p hahahahah
But dont worry too much about the past history length as ur length is more than mine,, cause mine ONLY goes back to January 2013. So u have plenty to go by .
Putting a strategy in place is nowhere near as important as learning THEIR way of moving and constructing this market .
I will leave it at that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cheers,
George (y)

Many thanks George, you are a star as well as a saint.

Variations on constructing a market is one thing trying to profit from it is another.

One not only needs a strategy to combat FX but needs a successful one. That is why we need to record our interpretation of what's going on and to state that this is how we deal with it TODAY and place, if nothing else, a paper trade and record our results, then verify at least monthly whether we got it right and by what amount. Only when we are consistently right and have :Dmore positive months in profit than losses can we truly say that we know how THEY run the business and undeniably exploit it. :D

Tweedle THESE and Tweedle THEY... :LOL:

Make sure you get good sleep. (y)

:sleep:
There is ONLY one sentence i will use to reply to your comment ,, and it is YOUR own words ,,
Think about it before u dish it out onto others mr professional !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Learn to deal with it and remember what goes around comes around ,, (y)
Cheers

Last edited:
Many thanks George, you are a star as well as a saint.

Variations on constructing a market is one thing trying to profit from it is another.

One not only needs a strategy to combat FX but needs a successful one. That is why we need to record our interpretation of what's going on and to state that this is how we deal with it TODAY and place, if nothing else, a paper trade and record our results, then verify at least monthly whether we got it right and by what amount. Only when we are consistently right and have :Dmore positive months in profit than losses can we truly say that we know how THEY run the business and undeniably exploit it. :D
You know Uncle ,, i never argue with you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cheers :clap:

Well, at least I can now go to bed happy.

Have a good day George you deserve it.

Ps They don't know what we know do they :LOL:
Dont worry Uncle ,,,
One day people will know what OUR real intentions are , and appreciate what we are trying to do !!!!!!!!!
We do NOT knock others .
We do NOT challenge anyone .
We respect everyone's opinion .
We only SHARE OUT OF CARE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
An you know me well enough already Uncle Mike .
U have a nice sleep .
Cheers (y)

Last edited:
Man, what for all of these reasonings? It is easy as a pie that when you appliy "market theory" to your trading you have your trading system. That's it. Just call a pikestaff a pikestaff...
Gerryg ,,That is exactly my point ,, its that simple !!!!!!!!!!
I just like sharing my thoughts to those who would like to listen ,, and some that are looking for answers OR direction OR possible put a thought into someones head ,,, and not everything is for everyone .
Cheers
George