Market sentiment

mmilitz

Hello to All

I`m starting my life in investment, my thoughts to short term we`ll have the market up yet for the next month or so, that's why I decided to buy three call options for DIS, V and Lyft all at least 114 days expiration (sadly OTM) even though the market is not as good as seems I think making 5% at each one is still possible, bear in mind that I couldn`t short options since my investment is pretty low so I started bullish.

So I ask what are your thoughts on those companies in short future, furthermore looking in some data (through RSI, MACD and low volume) at RH I think it could droop soon what are yours thoughts at RH as well.

Thanks for the passing by here :), feel free to criticize me too.

Hello to All

I`m starting my life in investment, my thoughts to short term we`ll have the market up yet for the next month or so, that's why I decided to buy three call options for DIS, V and Lyft all at least 114 days expiration (sadly OTM) even though the market is not as good as seems I think making 5% at each one is still possible, bear in mind that I couldn`t short options since my investment is pretty low so I started bullish.

So I ask what are your thoughts on those companies in short future, furthermore looking in some data (through RSI, MACD and low volume) at RH I think it could droop soon what are yours thoughts at RH as well.

I think systemic risk is increasing as we head toward the end of economic cycle which usually results in stock market correction. Let's hope the government and the Fed will do necessary steps to prevent that. In this case yes bullish stock market will help particular stocks included those that you chose for trading.

Hello to All

If you're from Copacabana or Ipanema or Petropolis, use the Macd only. Shown here is the Macd at her best