Market phases

cosmoglobe

HI,
I know there are more theories out there then one could ever read in his/her life time. However I think this board gives a great average of the mass traders, so I would be interested what market phases and timeframes your prefered ones are. When do you trade, when are markets (in general) go long, when short (what 's the most common times of the day for the specific moves)...what about the first hour....what are the differences between the same times at the dax, dow, NASDAQ, FTSE.....

Feel free to post even your best guarded secret, and f you dont want to share that...then give us a hint!

Cheers, and have a good trading week

Cosmoglobe

cosmoglobe said:
HI,
I know there are more theories out there then one could ever read in his/her life time. However I think this board gives a great average of the mass traders, so I would be interested what market phases and timeframes your prefered ones are. When do you trade, when are markets (in general) go long, when short (what 's the most common times of the day for the specific moves)...what about the first hour....what are the differences between the same times at the dax, dow, NASDAQ, FTSE.....

Feel free to post even your best guarded secret, and f you dont want to share that...then give us a hint!

Cosmoglobe
Hi Cosmoglobe and thanks for asking. So few take the trouble to simply come out and ask what they’re looking for. Most hide and hedge their questions behind largely transparent edifices which serve only to further underline their hopeless search for material gain with no real effort on their part. You obviously suffer from no such deficiencies and therefore deserve to be given a straight answer and the roadmap to certain wealth with no risk and absolutely no effort on your part required at all. So listen carefully as I answer your honest and reasonable questions with secret and rare answers. This is my most guarded secret. So please don't tell anyone else. Unless they give you money for it.

Monday, go long from 12 noon if the market is heading down, regardless. Hold the position until one hour into the market on Wednesday when you close your long position and go flat.

On Thursday at 3pm go short until Friday 12 noon when you cover your short and go flat.

This obviously only applies in a market which is in a Bull phase, or in the middle of a Bear phase or of course, if it’s consolidating.

Reverse all of this when the market seems to take an opposing view to you. No stops. That is the reason most get stopped out.

I give you all of this in the earnest desire that you become really wealthy with as little effort as possible and that you will also pass this on the equally deserving individuals who similarly deserve to profit without effort or any risk at all.

Cheers,

Connie

cosmoglobe said:
HI,

Cosmoglobe

"'Ere you go,,,

http://www.mediaquest.co.uk/RlmMain.html

Connie Brown said:
Monday, go long from 12 noon if the market is heading down, regardless. Hold the position until one hour into the market on Wednesday when you close your long position and go flat.

On Thursday at 3pm go short until Friday 12 noon when you cover your short and go flat.

This obviously only applies in a market which is in a Bull phase, or in the middle of a Bear phase or of course, if it’s consolidating.
What a load of misleading comment.

If i was you boy , I would delete the post....

Grey1

Grey1 said:

Grey1

Hehe... she's a woman and I'm pretty sure it was meant ironic :)

Grey1 said:

Grey1

A well deserved answer to that kind of post. :) What else was expected?

Split