Market/Pairs Ranked by...

Nowler

Experienced member
Hello,

Is there a way I can check how much money goes through a particular market pair in a given day, week, month and year?

I am trying to build up a particular mental representation of the Major forex currencies ( top 10 currency pairs on a scale of volume?)

Thanks in advance

Hello,

Is there a way I can check how much money goes through a particular market pair in a given day, week, month and year?

I am trying to build up a particular mental representation of the Major forex currencies ( top 10 currency pairs on a scale of volume?)

Thanks in advance

Most Traded Forex Pairs

EUR/USD – By far the most trade currency pair is the euro-dollar cross. It’s lost some market share but still accounts for 23% of all forex trades with over €1.1 trillion in daily average turnover.

USD/JPY – The next most traded pair is the US dollar and Japanese yen. USD/JPY accounts for 17.7% of trades, with around $900 billion transacted each day.

GBP/USD – Cable trades have increased as a percentage of the forex market in the last three years, with GBP/USD accounting for 9.2% of all currency trades. That’s worth $470 billion daily. Brexit volatility may mean trades have increased further since the survey took place in April.

AUD/USD – The Aussie cross represents 5.2% of the forex market with daily volume of $266 billion.

USD/CAD – Accounting for 4.3% of the market, $218 billion is transacted in this pair every day.

USD/CNY – The renminbi is rising and the yuan-dollar cross is now worth $192bn daily, or around 3.8% of the market.

USD/CHF – The Swissy is less important than it used to be, but still accounts for 3.5% of global forex trading volumes.

USD/MXN – Mexico’s peso plays second fiddle to the renminbi these days. This pair is now 2.1% of the market.

EUR/GBP – The first non-dollar pair – the euro-pound cross represents 2% of global forex volumes.

Most Traded Forex Pairs

EUR/USD – By far the most trade currency pair is the euro-dollar cross. It’s lost some market share but still accounts for 23% of all forex trades with over €1.1 trillion in daily average turnover.

USD/JPY – The next most traded pair is the US dollar and Japanese yen. USD/JPY accounts for 17.7% of trades, with around $900 billion transacted each day.

GBP/USD – Cable trades have increased as a percentage of the forex market in the last three years, with GBP/USD accounting for 9.2% of all currency trades. That’s worth $470 billion daily. Brexit volatility may mean trades have increased further since the survey took place in April.

AUD/USD – The Aussie cross represents 5.2% of the forex market with daily volume of $266 billion.

USD/CAD – Accounting for 4.3% of the market, $218 billion is transacted in this pair every day.

USD/CNY – The renminbi is rising and the yuan-dollar cross is now worth $192bn daily, or around 3.8% of the market.

USD/CHF – The Swissy is less important than it used to be, but still accounts for 3.5% of global forex trading volumes.

USD/MXN – Mexico’s peso plays second fiddle to the renminbi these days. This pair is now 2.1% of the market.

EUR/GBP – The first non-dollar pair – the euro-pound cross represents 2% of global forex volumes.

Where and when did you get this mate?

Of course, EUR/USD is the most traded pairs of the Market and it is my personal favorite too so I like to deal in with the Forex Market.