Market Opportunity

UJE

Trend followers make money in trending markets; momentum traders profit when short-term moves continue into the next time period. Once market opportunity shifts, as I found, those biases leave traders at risk. At that point, either they need to move to new markets (that accommodate their biases) or they need to cultivate a new trading style. Neither is an easy adjustment, and yet they are the kinds of adjustments required by markets that regularly shift their trending patterns. While it is important to match one’s cognitive and emotional styles to one’s style of trading, none of that will be helpful if there is not objective opportunity in the marketplace.

The fit between trading style and market personality that was there at one time period is no longer present later on. Opportunity thus becomes a moving target for the active trader.

I would definitely love to talk more and if possible share and backtest new ideas with anyone who finds it comfortable to share with me in a convenient chatting environment.

WhatsApp: +234 704 490 4182