Market chat

I must be doing something wrong, I don't seem to be able to include the chart image in with my message. It 's of the semi's (sox) 15min chart since 02/09 if anybody wants to look it up.

Andrew

Here's the $SOX from 2nd Sept.

Attachments

• snapshot - $sox1.png
    snapshot - $sox1.png
    37.3 KB · Views: 470
... and the $GSO, if that helps.

Attachments

• snapshot - $gso.png
    snapshot - $gso.png
    34.3 KB · Views: 458
GSO.X is not listed with eSignal. $GSO is the Goldman Sachs software index. Which index do you want a chart for?

sefty,

sorry its only now that i got a chance to read yr post thx to skim! :) I'll tell u what its brilliant especially the analogy of a wild Ardenne boar :) i'll tell u even more - what i personally do loads - when I smell the boar is on the run one way - i double (and sometimes treble) at the points where he's taking a bit of a rest. NOT RECOMMENDED for beginners! but when u master it u truly feel like El Torreador doing a brilliant Corrida Memorable :)

TraderPattern said:
Here is something I was looking at from last Wednesday... SUNW was on a run... I was looking at the bid and ask action and the time and sales action to see if 14 could be broken... if it couldn't be, that would be a set-up for a scalp short. As you can see from a historical chart, you could have pretty calmly accumulated a 50cent-75cent profit. Using Level2, risk would be no more than 10-15cents. With upto 4 trades on simultaneosly (in my case), Level2 allows you to get out of the dogs and ride the stars with ease.

[To view it you will need Windows Media Player - comes pre-packaged with your computer usually - you will also need a zip program, although more recent platforms may automatically unzip]

Best thread of all time??
Im always the idiot who bumps a post from like 4 years ago no matter what forum im posting on!

I just wondered if there are anymore similar posts by trader pattern where you can download actual trading footage that i haven't come across yet. I find it fascinating and could watch it for hours. Weird huh??

TP. Do you have any plans to post some more of them? How about Naz or Mr C or Keano? Would be a good idea for a thread.

If not, does anyone know of anywhere else where you can download such clips?

thanks.

Just a quick thank you

china white said:
sefty,

sorry its only now that i got a chance to read yr post thx to skim! :) I'll tell u what its brilliant especially the analogy of a wild Ardenne boar :) i'll tell u even more - what i personally do loads - when I smell the boar is on the run one way - i double (and sometimes treble) at the points where he's taking a bit of a rest. NOT RECOMMENDED for beginners! but when u master it u truly feel like El Torreador doing a brilliant Corrida Memorable :)

ok ok i know its 3 years late but i've been busy.
Back now gonna start trading big time so see yer around

Sefty