Marijuana Investing

TradeViaTrend

The marijuana industry is gearing up in a matter of consumption and thus, in the matter of investments too...

I've started to invest in the selection of the stocks that did, do and will perform in the sector. However, there are hundreds of such stocks and I don't believe only a few of them will dominate the market. I believe this industry will shape in coming years and thus, a healthy discussion from many sources can benefit this circle to take advantage of the information and choose the right stocks to trade.

I would like to post the ideas about stock picks, opinions about everything in this sector and discuss whatever related.

I would always bring the post that I have published on my blog, so we can discuss it.

To start with, Massachusetts has legalized dope and opens shops next month. Canada is going to vote for it tomorrow and we all know it's going to pass.
I believe this company is going to benefit from both legalizations. Furthermore, it also shows a nice technical setup.

MPX Bioceutical: http://tradeviatrend.com/mpx-bioceutical-corporation/

:clover::):clover:

Categorized the Market

I've categorized the market via product/service. If you want to dig in specific areas of the MJ market and report back, let me know what ticker symbols you want and I'll send them. I think there's promise in the MJ space but am currently using my resource time in another area of the market. Hand-made SIC codes below:
- Growers/Cultivators
- Hemp Growers/Cultivators
- Pharm / Research & Development
- Technology
- B2B / Wholesale
- Mainly B2C & also B2B ancillary products
- Real-Estate

Healthy, organic or very often used term “BIO” is becoming surely popular among the consumers around the world and especially in western economies. Hence, if a company builds its entire business model around organic and eco-friendly behaving infrastructure, their products are very likely to become a hit for the end users. The Green Organic Dutchman (TGOD.TO) produces high quality, organic cannabis with sustainable, all natural principles.

While most of the growers must use as efficient technology as possible, The Green Organic Dutchman (TGOD) takes this concept to another level:

- LEED Certification
- Water sustainability – 90% of water will be collected and recycled, natural on-site wells, rainwater
reservoirs
- Environmental sustainability – cooperation with GRCA
- Energy sustainability – high-efficiency LED lighting system, staggered lighting, natural gas supply and
infrastructure

See how to trade TGOD: [link removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
I am praying PHOT (Grow Life) kicks off. That is my number 1 gamble. If that ever makes it past $1.00 a share that will set my up nicely for my first home purchase.

Also, am invested in
MedMen
LHSIF
CBWTF

This industry will demand a careful investment / trading strategy - its increasingly possible many jurisdictions will retain or tighten up legal controls on personal consumption due to the risks of mentally harmful effects.

This industry will demand a careful investment / trading strategy - its increasingly possible many jurisdictions will retain or tighten up legal controls on personal consumption due to the risks of mentally harmful effects.
Doubtful. The evidence is showing that it only affects those with a genetic vulnerability. Much like some people are more prone to becoming alcoholics and there is no policy restricting people buying booze.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Doubtful. The evidence is showing that it only affects those with a genetic vulnerability. Much like some people are more prone to becoming alcoholics and there is no policy restricting people buying booze.

I read that the evidence has not proven this. Genes may play a part in this, but they play a part in other substance addictions / side-effects as well, though studies have shown that these other substances are significant precursors of psychotic conditions.

I read that the evidence has not proven this. Genes may play a part in this, but they play a part in other substance addictions / side-effects as well, though studies have shown that these other substances are significant precursors of psychotic conditions.

Actually, I'm not 100% correct. Apparently substance abuse such as tobacco does carry an increased risk of schizophrenia, and genetic pre-disposition plays a part here too. The abuse of tobacco by a marijuana user makes it impossible to separate out the dominant causal factor.

It seems very possible that politicians in the pro-legalisation lobby are just looking after their own interests, rather than liberating the population to carry on a harmless recreation.

The data suggests the link is genuine

Study showing link with schizophrenia and canibis.

http://www.nature.com/mp/journal/vaop/ncurrent/full/mp201451a.html

Another study, Schizophrenia and cannabis use may share common genes

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/06/140624093320.htm

Another study, New Genetic Study Finds Links Between Depression And Cannabis Use

http://time.com/4275880/the-genes-for-pot-addiction-have-been-identified/

Another study, Gene-Environment Interplay Between Cannabis and Psychosis*

https://academic.oup.com/schizophreniabulletin/article/34/6/1111/1941370Gene-Environment Interplay Between Cannabis and Psychosis*

In all these studies they do highlight that it is only a small percentage of users are affected by mental illness.

Now compare this with alcohol and other substances. Alcohol being the biggest one with 1 in every 13 adults in the US alone having a problem with it. Even with those stats there is still no restriction on its sale outside of age and venue.

9be6184791633d28bff57dbbef79d7f2.jpg

I've got the links to these articles open, thanks, I will take a look.

Meantime, anyone who seriously wants cannabis use to be legalised should do themselves a favour and stop comparing it to alcohol. If you can't see the key differences between the two situations and that the two substances should be differently regulated, it makes your abilities of judgement really shakey.

That's a valid point however canibis is both recreational and medicinal and on the recreational aspect it should be regulated the same as alcohol. Medicinal tends to be different strains of the plant and regulation there needs to be tightly controlled.

Medicinal products made from cannabis have been available in the UK for years and are as well controlled as other prescription medicines. Research is progressing into extra medical uses but may be said not quickly enough.

A while back I bought a few cannabis stocks and I either lost or broke even on th all. I did not make money. The ones that I selected were mostly penny stocks and probably scams. After researching the companies they all had scam artist histories. So, never again.

Cannabis companies are starting to trade on the fundamentals, mass hysteria excitement is gone and so is the massive moves.

I found this thread and I started to find out a little and I found these three companies in which you can invest in cannabis, ah! How are you!
MediPharm Labs
Innovation Industrial Properties
Planet 13 Holdings