Marcus de Maria

Hello All,

I have just joined this site.

I wonder if anyone knows about INVESTMENT-MASTERY. I paid money online for their seminar on January, 28th, 2012 and received an email confirming that, my invoice and sort of a ticket. When I called up the no. the next day to actually confirm my place in their seminar, the guy on the other line says - oh, he was just calling everyone on the list that the seminar on January 28th is cancelled and now due on February 25th.
I asked him for a refund as I can't attend any date except the Jan, 28th, he said they don't give refund, when I insisted he cut off the phone saying he will get back to me after speaking to manager. I doubt this is a scam company, and want to get my refund. it is £68, but I don;t feel like attending any of their seminars as if they don't have the ethics to refund money on prompt cancellation, what true advice would they pass on to others to make money!!!!!

Hello All,

I wonder if anyone knows about INVESTMENT-MASTERY. I paid money online for their seminar on January, 28th, 2012 and received an email confirming that, my invoice and sort of a ticket. When I called up the no. the next day to actually confirm my place in their seminar, the guy on the other line says - oh, he was just calling everyone on the list that the seminar on January 28th is cancelled and now due on February 25th.
I asked him for a refund as I can't attend any date except the Jan, 28th, he said they don't give refund, when I insisted he cut off the phone saying he will get back to me after speaking to manager. I doubt this is a scam company, and want to get my refund. it is £68, but I don;t feel like attending any of their seminars as if they don't have the ethics to refund money on prompt cancellation, what true advice would they pass on to others to make money!!!!!
As they clearly are ripping you off then I think that question answers itself.:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Get a couple of friends, turn up on the 25th Feb, make sure you have cameras, politely ask for a refund plus expenses, filming the lot as you go. In the days where he knows his company will be exposed on youtube then I'm sure he will see the way paying you the full amount. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
Offer to service his wife, I did and finally they no longer contact me with such drivel.:smart::smart::LOL::LOL::cool::cool::whistle:whistling

Last edited:
Hello All,

Did you pay by credit card? If so you may be able to cancel the transaction as they didnt supply the service that you purchased. The fact that they wont refund you voluntarily tells you all you need to know. They are out to rip people off, never pay anyone for 'investment' training, they are all the same.

No I paid by Debit Card unfortunately. Is there any Consumer Complaints body that can listen to such cases??
Thanks for the reply all..

No I paid by Debit Card unfortunately. Is there any Consumer Complaints body that can listen to such cases??
Thanks for the reply all..
They were on a documantary some weeks back, I cannot think they really have much of a leg to stand on, equally I don't think they need one. A lot of these companies who run "change of lifestyle" seminars courtesy of a Hotel in the home counties have ripped that many people off that they are now masters of the game but there is no harm in trying.:smart:
There is another thread on here about some poor idiot that has been ripped off by some training "In the City", http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-firm/133032-london-stone-trading-22.html he is unfortunately "in denial" of his hapless predickament:LOL::LOL::p:p:cool::cool:. You at least have had the good sense to come and ask for advice so on behalf of all the GOOD people on T2W I wish you all the best and let us know how you get on.
:smart::smart::smart::cool::cool:

Last edited: