Manipulating Think or Swim watchlists

jacknapier

157 2
Is there anyway to mass delete ToS watchlists? I have hundreds of useless watchlists, and I have backed up the only ones I want to use. The problem is that the only way I can figure to delete watchlists is by ticking the gear symbol>delete and that would just take an absurd amount of time.

Is there anyway I can just nuke all the watchlists? Even if it means nuking every single setting in ToS...(I've backed up everything else that I want .)

Last edited:

lloydbee

275 17
from within a chart in the pulldown tab where the ticker symbol is OR in a watchlist tab in the Gadget area... click on the settings cog, then delete, then choose the desired watchlist to delete.

jacknapier

157 2
Thanks, but I already know how to delete them one at a time. I want to delete them all at once. I have 100s of watchlists, it's just too time consuming to do that hundreds of times.

jacknapier

157 2
Is there a way to just nuke everything? I have all I want backed up.

I installed it onto another computer and everything was gone, but only my watchlists remained. Those are the only things I want gone.

Last edited:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock