Man utd 3 Chelsea 0

Man U 3 Stabbings Chelsea 1

(joke) Or it might be decided on Punch Ups after xtra time....

Stopped out?

Just been listening on Five Live to some poor sods whose plane was due to leave at 6am this morning. Delayed until 1pm with hydraulic problem & then further fault when they bussed to the aircraft ensured no chance of getting to the match. Paid approx £800 for ticket & flight and although getting a refund what a disappointment. I'm not a football fan but do feel for them - think they're going to the pub!

Bit like that trade you knew was gonna be perfect.

Meteorite 22 Manure -11 Chavov -11 :LOL:

not sure who'll take the penalties though

what a miss!!!!!!!! thought we we're dead and buried, could'nt believe it.. Terry's gonna be devastated...

Footballs rubbish.

But since you're up, I'm looking at EUR/CHF

We have consolidation (inside bars) formed on the hourlies, at a good pivot from 17th August last year. It's also right on the 365 (a fav. of mine, don't use many indicators at all), and looks like a "shake out" from the last retrace - and, interestingly (ergo I'm watching) on an absolute fib level, pivot on 1.6180.

I'm not going to post a chart, I can't be arsed.

Footballs rubbish.

But since you're up, I'm looking at EUR/CHF

We have consolidation (inside bars) formed on the hourlies, at a good pivot from 17th August last year. It's also right on the 365 (a fav. of mine, don't use many indicators at all), and looks like a "shake out" from the last retrace - and, interestingly (ergo I'm watching) on an absolute fib level, pivot on 1.6180.

I'm not going to post a chart, I can't be arsed.

hmmmm, still going down......... I see the support there, did you go long? I don't really trade this one.... see you in the forex section

I wanted UTD to win simply because they are the best representatives of English football - with 6 Englishmen in the starting 11.
Secondly, they play the most attractive football.
As for Chelsea, Liverpool & Arsenal, to varying extents, they are an insult to Englsih football IMO - due to the lack of Englishmen (although Chelsea aren't too bad on that front at the moment).

Sir Alex...

Hats off to Man.Utd....they have scraped another European Cup final (like Bayern in '99 who also hit the post twice). Worthy winners of the Champions League on the whole.

But my image of the night was Sir Alex haranguing the referee as the teams walked out for the second half (god knows why - Man.Utd have had a remarkable season in which almost everything seems to have gone their way). Ferguson has perfected the art of intimindating officials to a tee.

If Terry's penalty had gone the other way, we can be certain Man.Utd would have wailed long and loud about the referee, the pitch, their opponents, the weather, their hosts etc. etc.

Remember the tirade after Portsmouth had the nerve to go to Old Trafford and beat them in the Qtrs of the FA Cup?

Ferguson is a great manager, but a sore loser (not that it happens very often). As such, he cannot hold a candle to Busby.

Hats off to Man.Utd....they have scraped another European Cup final (like Bayern in '99 who also hit the post twice). Worthy winners of the Champions League on the whole.

But my image of the night was Sir Alex haranguing the referee as the teams walked out for the second half (god knows why - Man.Utd have had a remarkable season in which almost everything seems to have gone their way). Ferguson has perfected the art of intimindating officials to a tee.

If Terry's penalty had gone the other way, we can be certain Man.Utd would have wailed long and loud about the referee, the pitch, their opponents, the weather, their hosts etc. etc.

Remember the tirade after Portsmouth had the nerve to go to Old Trafford and beat them in the Qtrs of the FA Cup?

Ferguson is a great manager, but a sore loser (not that it happens very often). As such, he cannot hold a candle to Busby.

He was most likely complaining because Chelsea were late coming out for the 2nd half, minutes after UTD got out onto the pitch. Seems fair enough really....

I watch sky sports news a fair bit, and it makes me laugh when they interview fans of these 2 clubs at/near the ground etc.
Often these people are Irish, Scottish, from another part of England etc. and talk about their team as "us" and "we".....are these people so fanatical about their team that they at some point have said - "right, thats it, I/we've got to move house and go and live near to Old Trafford!...honey, get the kids, we're off!" :confused: