make 10 pips a day easy

nothing to do with 'lag' just to do with equilibrium. The markets always need a balance. To me its as simple as that. Learning 'price action' techniques will give you a trading edge which you can take advantage of. that doesnt mean that the price action will change because people are making money from it. Apologies if i misunderstood you.

Re- the clandestine vendor thing, i get it. Really, i do. i see it all over these forums. Yes i run a daily trading room, yes i charge for it. The reason i started it was because people requested it off me. I really am offering this thread as a way for you guys to improve your trading styles and hopefully to prevent new interested people from losing too much in their learning process. I blew a lot before i learnt to trade properly as most people do. but most people give up. and usually after they have accumulated a lot of skills and often just before they can turn their trading into a profitable venture.

So please dont be too negative, constructive criticism please. And lets work on honing out trading skills.

if you charge for the room, then you need a vendor badge.

go get your badge of shame :p :D

why is it shameful to charge? or perhaps you are messing with me. I suppose you go to work and dont expect any wages at the end of the month.

but i think you do need one.[/QUOTE said:
Everyone to their own i suppose. But give me a chance eh? Make a judgement after a month or so. I will quite happily leave if nobody is learning anything from the discussion.

Your humble servant.... John :innocent:

er well no john it's not each to their own, it's a forum rule actually.

but no matter to that at present, when a mod is about they'll just stick one on you or should do at least.

just focus on your gap strategy for now. there's plenty out there on opening gap strategies, but not so much at all on intraday gap plays, so could be an interesting discussion :)

just focus on your gap strategy for now. there's plenty out there on opening gap strategies, but not so much at all on intraday gap plays, so could be an interesting discussion :)

Not sure if there is whole lot more to be discussed about the gaps. They are only one pip gaps that appear on the 1M feed. Need to be confirmed by a minimum 0.5 on igmarkets charts. when price goes 2pips away from it,trade it back to the edge of the gap. Its not difficult to check it out. Some gaps appear on a quick move up due to a news release, these gaps will be filled but you dont want to trade when the market is in a big move, so exercise caution for these quick swing gaps. when it is trading in a tight range is best.

what i expect to trade tomorrow.

if you are looking for gaps when they appear, how on Earth can you have any forward expectations at all ?
surely, on a 1m tf, you have to stay glued to your screen, waiting for these elusive gaps, wherever & whenever they appear ?
or are you now saying you have a directional bias, a trade qualification you didn't mention in your original post ?

if you are looking for gaps when they appear, how on Earth can you have any forward expectations at all ?
surely, on a 1m tf, you have to stay glued to your screen, waiting for these elusive gaps, wherever & whenever they appear ?
or are you now saying you have a directional bias, a trade qualification you didn't mention in your original post ?

i think we've possibly moved on some and on a different tack? maybe connected? and we'll have to wait for monday? interesting vid though.

If im trading a larger move then i will quite happily put on a trade in the opposite direction to trade a gap, depending on the speed of the move to my target.

I think you are confused because i will have a trade on long and short at the same time. Yes it is true you need to monitor the situation. but i only trade for about 2 hours a day.

In my gap post, i mentioned a trading system which is only trading gaps. I trade it with my other analysis too.

I dont explain in the video how i trade the bigger moves. the way i do it is to place several trades on at one time. so i will put one or two for the full distance, but i will scalp all the way to the target, those scalping trades give a far greater profit amount than the single move trades. If i see gaps appear i will trade for those too if price is not moving too fast - even if it means trading in the opposite direction of my target. hope that explains what i do.

Everyone to their own i suppose. But give me a chance eh? Make a judgement after a month or so. I will quite happily leave if nobody is learning anything from the discussion.

Your humble servant.... John :innocent:

What's the name of your trading room?

Sorted Barjon, i didnt realise there was a place for vendor on profile. I had no intention of being deceptive.

'Easy' gave it away:eek:

haha, yeah the only people telling us how easy it is are all vendors. They couldn't peddle their wares if they actually told the truth. But of course, we should just give him a chance :LOL:

Peter

haha, yeah the only people telling us how easy it is are all vendors. They couldn't peddle their wares if they actually told the truth. But of course, we should just give him a chance :LOL:

Peter

Well, trading is one of those few things that is indeed so, so easy and blindingly obvious - in hindsight.

btw it's not a question of giving the op a chance, it's a question of giving the thread a chance to see if the trading content holds any interest (positive or negative) for members.