make 10 pips a day easy

Why dont you trade futures, where the spread is smaller (at 0.5)?

futures dont have these gaps that i trade. also i find i can read the ftse much easier than anything else. Every market has its peculiarities and i feel comfortable with ftse100. The spread is fine if 1point.

futures dont have these gaps that i trade. also i find i can read the ftse much easier than anything else. Every market has its peculiarities and i feel comfortable with ftse100. The spread is fine if 1point.

But surely you can't actually trade the FTSE directly, and you've already said it won't work with spreadbet?

I have now posted quite a few daily videos, and will continue to do so. I try to explain what i do and what i base my reasoning on. 'John ftseman' is my youtube name. Hopefully you can understand my scottish sultry tones :)

I could post pictures here to show what i do, but it is much easier to explain over a video.

Every day there are opportunities to make money on the FTSE100 market. When you know what to look for it is relatively easy to pick up a minimum of 30 pips for a couple of hours work every day. Hopefully you can see from my videos what i do, I will continue to upload them and hopefully you will not only learn what i do, but be able to use this technique in your own personal trading to make it more profitable.