MACD signal line cross zero centerline

Hi George,
I subscribed to StockCharts last year but, in spite of them bigging up their PnF charts, I never liked them at all. If I'm honest, I've tended to favour Renko charts for quite a few years now, so I'm not best placed to offer suggestions about PnF charting providers or any up-to-date developments with PnF generally. One of my reasons for not renewing my subscription was that e-mail support from StockCharts themselves was useless. In fact, I never received so much as an automated acknowledgement - let alone a personal reply - to any of my e-mails. However, their internal members' forum - StockCharts Answer Newtork (scan) - is pretty good and I did get some joy there. I recommend you post your question there and see if other StockCharts users can advise you. Sorry not to be of more help!
Tim.
Hi, Tim. I have been immersed in Jeremy du Plessis' book for some time now. I find it a brilliant treatment of the subject. I believe I learned more about technical analysis in his introduction than just about anywhere: to the point clarity.
In your last reply you wrote : 'I've tended to favour Renko charts for quite a few years now'. Please direct me to a source or sources where I can study and learn about Renko charts.
Thanks for being so helpful, --george

. . . Please direct me to a source or sources where I can study and learn about Renko charts.
Hi George,
Sounds like you're havin' fun!
(y)

Renko charts are very similar to PnF in many ways. If you're a purist and want to read about them from the man credited with bringing them to the west - then you'll need this book: Beyond Candlesticks: New Japanese Charting Techniques Revealed by Steve Nison. I've not got it (or read it) but, unlike the du Plessis book on PnF, I very much doubt there's anything in there that you won't pick up off the net easily for free. Ordinarily, I'd recommend the Chart Analysis section on StockCharts as your default source of TA info' but, unusually, they appear to be updating their page on Renko. In lieu of that, here's a basic definition - Investopedia - Renko - but a Google search and YouTube will reveal many more.

Enjoy!
Tim.