MACCI For Ninjatrader

boutyaybig

Hey all,

Does anyone have a good MACCI indicator for NT? I'm trying to fix up a broken one I found on their website but it's getting... frustrating.

Thanks

Doug

Hey all,

Does anyone have a good MACCI indicator for NT? I'm trying to fix up a broken one I found on their website but it's getting... frustrating.

Thanks

Doug

Doug
I don't think you'll get any NT help here. This forum is all about Tradestation.
My reply to your other post tells you what the MACCI comprises, so it's something you'll have to code up yourself, or find a man who can.
Glenn

I've written MACCI for Ninjatrader if anyone is interested. It can be used on a chart and in Market Analyzer (to look at multiple instruments at once).

It's set to the default settings (Period=6, Smoothing=5) that Grey1 used. I'm not sure what the MA default setting is. I think Grey1 used EMA.
I don't use it myself but you can play with the settings.

I don't really use Grey1's methodology. I use some concepts but primarily use a different methodology melded from different places with orderflow, volume profile and some other tools I've built.

It's set to the default settings (Period=6, Smoothing=5) that Grey1 used. I'm not sure what the MA default setting is. I think Grey1 used EMA.
I don't use it myself but you can play with the settings.
Thank you. Were your trading results good?
I don't really use Grey1's methodology. I use some concepts but primarily use a different methodology melded from different places with orderflow, volume profile and some other tools I've built.
Thank you very much for your reply and I would be very happy to explain more about the points of circulation if possible🙏🙏🙏