LSS Trading System

Darryl James

Does anyone know the contact details for George Angell in order to obtain a demo disk for the LSS Trading System?
The contact details given in his book 'Profitable Day Trading with Precision' are now out of date.

Thanks,

DJ.

I think this sums up "Trading Systems". We've all got methods that we apply and thoughts of our own as to how we trade but if there was a system we'd all be rich and talking about the weather on these forums.($unny down here by the way). :cheesy:

..................and if there were a system that made us ALL rich..............then just like all markets how many went broke???

John

Hello Darrel, and anyone else reading,

Please DO goto the Link suggested by AGB: CFTC Press Release 4628-02

I have a copy of the FREE LSS on diskette from the book you refer to.
If you would like a copy, I don't think G. Angell would mind. Just tell me who the book is dedicated to as proof of your purchase of the book, and I will shoot a copy off to you.

Even though a lot has been said against him, His book does have a lot of solid thoughts on
planning, and the fact that everyone will lose money trading. It's important to keep the loses smaller than the wins, money management also, etc...

I have spent thousands of dollars on books, semenars, and actual trading.
Please realize that it takes years for most to acomplish the learning to fully get the whole picture to become good enough to trade for a living. "Only open an account with money that you do NOT need!!"

I have been fortunate enough to learn from many of the best traders.

At least that's what I feel.

People like Welles Wilder, Larry Williams, Gann, Grandmill, Chande, and many others that you may or may not have heard of. Wilder and his indicators are still some of the most used standards in the markets. I have rambled on enough about many things, but I felt it was necessary in order to say that G. Angell's book is a good read.

I know most of you realize this, but I just had to say that. I know of someone that used money
from savings that he couldn't really afford, didn't have the right frame of mind for trading,
and due to several aspects of trading, like being prepared and patience for trades to develope... lost money he couldn't really afford.

One thing I think that should also be mentioned is that people should paper trade an actual account first.
Also... realize that paper trading will NOT have the slipage that exists in the real world.

Also... as Oatman puts it, if trading were an easy thing to do, we would all be talking about the weather. There probably wouldn't even be these forums also. A free product will not solve your
trading needs. It can help your knowledge base. More knowledge, more success as to what will work for you.

Never stop learning, be patient, there is always another trade. So be prepared, watch and wait. You will also need to have no fear when the TIME is right to take the trade. That comes from knowledge and practice over time. Please use money management and stops!

Best outcomes to everyone!

If you would like a copy, I don't think G. Angell would mind. Just tell me who the book is dedicated to as proof of your purchase of the book, and I will shoot a copy off to you.

Even though a lot has been said against him, His book does have a lot of solid thoughts on
planning, and the fact that everyone will lose money trading. It's important to keep the loses smaller than the wins, money management also, etc...

Please realize that it takes years for most to acomplish the learning to fully get the whole picture to become good enough to trade for a living. "Only open an account with money that you do NOT need!!"

People like Welles Wilder, Larry Williams, Gann, Grandmill, Chande, and many others that you may or may not have heard of. Wilder and his indicators are still some of the most used standards in the markets. I have rambled on enough about many things, but I felt it was necessary in order to say that G. Angell's book is a good read.

I know most of you realize this, but I just had to say that. I know of someone that used money
from savings that he couldn't really afford, didn't have the right frame of mind for trading,
and due to several aspects of trading, like being prepared and patience for trades to develope... lost money he couldn't really afford.

One thing I think that should also be mentioned is that people should paper trade an actual account first.
Also... realize that paper trading will NOT have the slipage that exists in the real world.

Also... as Oatman puts it, if trading were an easy thing to do, we would all be talking about the weather. There probably wouldn't even be these forums also. A free product will not solve your
trading needs. It can help your knowledge base. More knowledge, more success as to what will work for you.

Never stop learning, be patient, there is always another trade. So be prepared, watch and wait. You will also need to have no fear when the TIME is right to take the trade. That comes from knowledge and practice over time. Please use money management and stops!

Hello Razor can you send me a file of the LSS Angell's System

[email protected]

thank you

Hello Razor130, I would like a copy of the software. The book is dedicated TO EILEEN. mikebglenn at aol com.

Hello Razor130, I would like a copy of the software. The book is dedicated TO EILEEN. mikebglenn at aol com.

I have Profitable Day Trading with Precision £ Trade Wins Publisching) and is dedicated TO EILEEN

my favorite author is J. Welles Wilder

hello Mbg123...!

the 'LSS system really has not been made ​​by Angell he was just trying to mechanize the work of another myth of Trading ,for me the greatest of all.
Angell's problem was for the 'application of the method that is not simply, I think that Angell did misinterpretation of the original text, for this I would be curious to see the code on the diskette If youI attach the file : [email protected]
I tell you something after seeing it
thank you