Lowest commision cfd provider for uk shares

Phoenix01

I am looking to day trade UK shares however struggling to find a company with lower commision rate. Stocks such as buying 1000 BHP share will cost about £22 to get in and then £22 to get out, including the spread that about £50 before i even see any profit.

Any suggestions?

I use MF Global CFD's, I'm on £7.50 per trade, tight spreads, professional platform and telephone service.

Try CapitalCFDs as there's not minimum commission and tight spreads.
You could also try InterTrader as they have a nice bonus.

if youre trading a large account (50k+) and trade regularly PM me and ill show you where you can pay half what the guys above are paying

capital cfds charge .05pc on FTSE 100 (£5 per £10,000 of stock) and 0.1pc on most others. Spreads on other markets match the SB market (i.e. very slim, 1pip eur / 2pip gbp / 1pip aus / 1 pip ftse etc).

trading with a market maker though (i know some clients hate this)

5 basis points is good, 3 is better. feel free to PM if this interests you. mid/high volume traders only please.

if youre trading a large account (50k+) and trade regularly PM me and ill show you where you can pay half what the guys above are paying

who would that be ,with good rates i am new to the cfd trade; i spent wellabove 100'000 last week commisions well above £1500

mmm
3bps is less than serious market makers will charge (unfortunately even market makers have to make money). if u r getting minimal cost you may find you are paying elsewhere in the deal

simon

I am looking to day trade UK shares however struggling to find a company with lower commision rate. Stocks such as buying 1000 BHP share will cost about £22 to get in and then £22 to get out, including the spread that about £50 before i even see any profit.

Any suggestions?

It's hard to work out what you are basing your £22 on. The price of the share is really important here. Eg 1000 shares if BHP is trading £90 is a lot more than 1000 shares at BHP trading at £10.

What size is the position you're buying?

Down in "Dead thread" land

It's hard to work out what you are basing your £22 on. The price of the share is really important here. Eg 1000 shares if BHP is trading £90 is a lot more than 1000 shares at BHP trading at £10.

What size is the position you're buying?

Helloooooooo...............this thread is over a year old....dead...like the others you've posted to !:whistling