Low Fee Brokers

I don't think you can but if you're not looking to trade CFDs then leverage is irrelevent. For investing using leverage probably isn't wise. Trading yes but not investing.

I have found that off shore brokers offer better fees and spreads. Definitely worth taking a look. Check out reviews and make a smart choice.

If you're in the UK Freetrade are worth a look. I use Vanguard for my ISA personally as I am happy to stick to index funds there.

Is there a good selection of stocks/shares?

Vanguard for example have shite offerings as it's just funds.

EDIT: I just checked them out.
They seem decent!

Good range of offerings under the ISA and are regulated by the FCA too.

Thanks for the suggestion

Last edited:
Is there a good selection of stocks/shares?

Vanguard for example have shite offerings as it's just funds.

EDIT: I just checked them out.
They seem decent!

Good range of offerings under the ISA and are regulated by the FCA too.

Thanks for the suggestion
No worries. Certainly a good choice in my opinion if you want mnore choice for your ISA. Vangauard are great at what they do, simplicity and affordability. But some will want more variety.

No worries. Certainly a good choice in my opinion if you want mnore choice for your ISA. Vangauard are great at what they do, simplicity and affordability. But some will want more variety.
Yeah, to be fair to Vanguard... as you said, they are good at what they do.
They just don't do what I am looking for.

Yeah, to be fair to Vanguard... as you said, they are good at what they do.
They just don't do what I am looking for.
The best recent analogy I saw was investing is like cooking. You can do the basics and feed yourself right up to Michelin star. Warren Buffet is the latter and Vanguard is beans on toast! Nothing fancy but keeps you alive!