Lord Anton Kreil

I am not "dealing with" him :)

Have you had "dealings"?

No.

I went on Peter Hall's 3 day seminar in 1992.
http://fts4.com/about_us.html

You can always pick up something from many different people and many different sources. I wouldn't say I learned an awful lot, but it planted a seed and was an enjoyable experience.

Any person who promotes themselves as a trading educator will find their own particular audience. That is true in any business

AK's audience probably buys into the GS background, the 'reassuringly' expensive fees and the fact that it is all marketed as some kind of trading 'Institute'

I've not seen the actual material on offer so I can't comment on that.

So the latest video from Master Kreil discussing the students on the Mentoring programs and how good they are *yawn*:

As expected however, no statistics on success failure rates of these students.

So the latest video from Master Kreil discussing the students on the Mentoring programs and how good they are *yawn*:

As expected however, no statistics on success failure rates of these students.

Is it just me, or it looks like he doubled in size since the tv show?

He's like a sail fanatic.. pulls into a harbor.. spends all weekend.. rarely changes a shirt or a 20$ bill.

Does he make anyone else's skin crawl ? or am i alone on this one ?

Does he make anyone else's skin crawl ? or am i alone on this one ?

Put it this way-

I kind of know what you mean.

OTOH-

He's just trying to monetize his knowledge.

OTOH-

I wouldn't be surprised if he's a sociopath..and that's not attractive to people who aren't gold diggers/ass lickers.

OTOH-

You know you're marketing is working well when complete strangers help promote you....even though it makes their skin crawl.

Which begs the question-

Why am I typing this on a bank holiday?

OTOH-

What is so special about the hours and minutes today, conpared to any other day?

Answering my own question-

Nothing, unless I'm worried about spending (wasting?) a tiny part of my life typing this crap.

But then-

Why the hell are YOU ...reading this?

Could it be that we all want answers ...to everything ... right away...all the time.?

Is that why there is almost no room left for ...'The Sound of Silence'...in our lives...even when we sleep?

And-

If answers are so important to us, shouldn't we ask better questions?

Shouldn't we know why we are asking them in the first place?

For traders-

If trading is so important to us, shouldn't we make better trades?

Shouldn't we know why we are making them in the first place?

.......................................................................................................

Put it this way-

I kind of know what you mean.

OTOH-

He's just trying to monetize his knowledge.

OTOH-

I wouldn't be surprised if he's a sociopath..and that's not attractive to people who aren't gold diggers/ass lickers.

OTOH-

You know you're marketing is working well when complete strangers help promote you....even though it makes their skin crawl.

Which begs the question-

Why am I typing this on a bank holiday?

OTOH-

What is so special about the hours and minutes today, conpared to any other day?

Answering my own question-

Nothing, unless I'm worried about spending (wasting?) a tiny part of my life typing this crap.

But then-

Why the hell are YOU ...reading this?

Could it be that we all want answers ...to everything ... right away...all the time.?

Is that why there is almost no room left for ...'The Sound of Silence'...in our lives...even when we sleep?

And-

If answers are so important to us, shouldn't we ask better questions?

Shouldn't we know why we are asking them in the first place?

For traders-

If trading is so important to us, shouldn't we make better trades?

Shouldn't we know why we are making them in the first place?

.......................................................................................................

David,

I can’t answer your questions but I would like a refund on the time I spent reading your post.

😂
Lee

On a serious note, I highly respect where he is in his life. I also watch a lot of his trips away as motivation/interesting . After all, isn’t financial freedom what we all desire?

I also remember when I was young and new in this business, I hated every trader I met. From the outside they seemed like arrogant c**ts up their own ar5e. It soon transpired that they simply loved life to the fullest and I was jealous as hell of that.

David,

I also remember when I was young and new in this business, I hated every trader I met. From the outside they seemed like arrogant c**ts up their own ar5e. It soon transpired that they simply loved life to the fullest and I was jealous as hell of that.

i've been working with traders since the early 80's .....and agree most fitted the description above.....especially that 80's yuppie period ....jees what a time that was in the city

N

is it me or is he turning into phillip green ? :LOL:

N

There's something a bit slimy about him Neil, I've seen him bragging all the time on facebook, much so that i deleted him off, Does my head in...:LOL:

Just to add, I think Phillip Green is on a totally different level to Sir Anton. You may not agree with his ethics but the guy has a hell of a business head on him.

i have never seen him look so fat as he does in the above video
he was definitely long food, short exercise when that was filmed
his wife appreciates him hedging the pulling-a-bird risk

is that not Chris Cathy in the video Kaeso ? One of Antons partners in crime..

is that not Chris Cathy in the video Kaeso ? One of Antons partners in crime..

ah hahaha yeah i cant believe i watched it several times and thought it was Anton.

i have inadvertently pointed out that he is like an Anton who's let himself go (even further).

its cos he lying down i couldn't see properly :cheesy:

There's something a bit slimy about him Neil, I've seen him bragging all the time on facebook, much so that i deleted him off, Does my head in...:LOL:

Just to add, I think Phillip Green is on a totally different level to Sir Anton. You may not agree with his ethics but the guy has a hell of a business head on him.

I’ve worked with these kind of guys for a lifetime now ......I never managed to get that far down the line in terms of arrogance and ego....despite some major efforts in the mid 80’s .....just wasn’t me ......I like to sleep at nights .....

Anton Knell appears to have achieved wealth so if that was his goal then fair credit to him......if he has caused grief and heartache to clients in some unfair or antimoralistc way..... then I hope he sleeps nights ...I’m sure he does ....and if it Is all deemed legal then there is no recourse from them...we are all grown ups

Phillip green is in a different league.....smart as they come and his wife is just as smart ......real double act ......my thoughts on the pension debarcle are mixed ......whilst he knew he was dumping the company on a complete idiot it’s not his responsibility once he sold up....he did eventually stump up plenty of cash to help with the deficit ...... he didn’t have to do it ...although there was big big uk peer pressure on him and he buckled .....

Certainly keeps life interesting though......these characters are much more fun than the orange celebrity has beens in the tabloids and social media that fascinate the rest of society :LOL::LOL:

N