Lord Anton Kreil

Whilst I do have some respect for Anton Kreil, the FCAA will let pretty much anyone have membership if you pay them the fee and fit certain basic financial criteria and background checks. The fact that Kreil is a FCAA member helps his case is a moot point.

I'm on the mailing list for ITPM and just got an email about the following video on how ITPM has grown:

Its hilarious how the videos of the scammiest trading educators make money solely from education (NOT trading) are always pictured in exotic places. Most of the wannabe traders don't realize that its all a facade like the venus fly trap to drawn in gullible people. It's all done to make the trading lifestyle look attractive.
More hilarious is how ITPM depicts its course as a trading course when it really isn't as there is no trade entry, management, exit taught. Surely the entry, management, exit are the real trading elements???

Last edited:

I liked one of the reader comments:

"Im putting together a group of guys who have studied or has studied the courses. Doesn't have to be antons course, but have a style using macro economics and a similar method. Not looking for a large group base, just up to 5 guys. Only self starters and naturally smart, no dumb asses, no day traders or chartaholics.."

:D

I liked one of the reader comments:

"Im putting together a group of guys who have studied or has studied the courses. Doesn't have to be antons course, but have a style using macro economics and a similar method. Not looking for a large group base, just up to 5 guys. Only self starters and naturally smart, no dumb assess, no day traders or chartaholics.."

:D

It is clear that the reason this guy is 'putting together a group of guys' is that he can't trade and is trying to get access to people's experience for free by tempting them with market data.

Thanks for the answers guys, although this is not exactly what I was looking for.
I'm making steady profit from trading, so that I don't have to work as a slave for someone else.
I was just interested in the idea of being able to trade 'other-peoples-monies' , as a profession, since I pretty much have 0% chance on that, since I don't have any formal education etc.

I'm on the mailing list for ITPM and just got an email about the following video on how ITPM has grown:

Its hilarious how the videos of the scammiest trading educators make money solely from education (NOT trading) are always pictured in exotic places. Most of the wannabe traders don't realize that its all a facade like the venus fly trap to drawn in gullible people. It's all done to make the trading lifestyle look attractive.
More hilarious is how ITPM depicts its course as a trading course when it really isn't as there is no trade entry, management, exit taught. Surely the entry, management, exit are the real trading elements???

This video is dead, any other sources for this one?

Anton is becoming desperate. Anything to get money out of people.. I remember only a short time ago a similar email portraying the virtues of a strong dollar and doing the ITPM courses for the people in the US.

Sterling Rally Makes ITPM Education 16.5% Cheaper

Hi xxx,

Take advantage of GBP strength while it lasts!

There's just 10 days remaining to take advantage of this offer.

At ITPM all of our Educational Courses and Trader Mentoring Programs are priced in USD. This time last year 1 British Pound bought 1 US Dollar and 21 cents. Fast Forward 1 year later and now 1 Pound = $1.41 - Thats a 16.5% rally making all of our educational courses both online and for Trader Mentoring Programs priced 16.5% lower than they were 1 year ago for all GBP earners.

To celebrate the rally in GBP to its pre-Brexit levels against the USD, we are issuing a further discount code for our online courses, so both GBP earners and Rest of World currency earners can take advantage of the weakness in the USD and get price protection from the current currency market moves.

We have launched the discount code "weakusd" which gives a further 15% discount for all purchases of our PTM and the PFTM Video Series globally. For GBP earners this makes ITPM online Programs 31.5% lower priced in real terms versus January 2017 (1 year ago) when the GBPUSD rate was $1.21.

This Discount Code will expire on February 23rd

For both GBP earners and Rest of World currency earners, you should be taking advantage of the USD weakness here AND this offer in order to lock in the lower real prices being offered. As the Dollar stabilizes here and potentially later rallies, if you don't take advantage of this offer now you could be kicking yourself later!

All you have to do to take advantage of this discount is CLICK HERE
... choose your course(s) and subscription & enter the discount code when you checkout

Many Institute Traders have called the currency moves very well in the last year especially in Emerging Markets and made considerable profits in Commodity Stocks and especially in Oil Sector Stocks. In the last 1-2 weeks many of our Traders have traded out of their positions and taken profits. They are now expecting a basing of the USD here.

It has become pretty clear that if the currency you primarily earn has rallied significantly in the last year against the USD, you should be looking to purchase USD products and services in your home currency to take advantage of the lower rates before they potentially get more expensive!

Good Luck with your Trading and see you on the other side!

Regards

Institute of Trading and Portfolio Management

You are receiving this email because you opted in to do so when subscribing to our website at www.instutrade.com or at one of our affiliated trading and portfolio management websites. To stop receiving our promotional emails press the unsubscribe link below.

Sent to: xxxx

Unsubscribe

Institute of Trading and Portfolio Management, 145-157 St John Street,, London, EC1V 4PY, United Kingdom

Yeah I've already come to an conclusion that this is not what it looks to be.
I also saw some compelling articles and videos about how Goldman-Sucks makes their money, and apparently it's not that hard to be a successful trader when you're doing inside trading day-in day-out.

Generally speaking, if this was a beginners sole introduction to trading, following it they could only take what they had learned and continue learning and gaining experience. It wouldn't turn them into a trader by itself. That's not saying that this is the wrong course, peoples' circumstances are different, but for most I'd guess its not the place to start. For a more experienced trader this not necessarily the best course for improving performance but could still teach a valuable thing or two. However the cost of $1500 is for only 1 month access to the videos!

Last edited:
I find it rather ironic that Anton Kreil generalises and criticises all trading educators but follows exactly the same practices and does all the things they do.

On another note, has anyone actually seen the success rate of his students? I don't recall ever seeing any statistics anywhere. He constantly bleats on about how good his course is but I suspect the success rate is just the same as other trading educators.

I find it rather ironic that Anton Kreil generalises and criticises all trading educators but follows exactly the same practices and does all the things they do.

On another note, has anyone actually seen the success rate of his students? I don't recall ever seeing any statistics anywhere. He constantly bleats on about how good his course is but I suspect the success rate is just the same as other trading educators.

Yeah he does plenty of flippant generalization about other educators and how his course will be of benefit. The course material is all common sense to him because this was the background and process he did as a job for years but unfortunately most people are not coming from this background. I don't have anything against him, I actually like guy and think hes genuine and creates good content. He sometimes comes across as living on a different planet though. I wouldn't say he follows the cliche practices in the same way but he does like to remind you about his luxury holidays and sports cars from time to time!

Id like to see the real stats on student performance, especially the people spending thousands on the mentoring-plus-holiday programs :cheesy:. This will never happen because most results will be unknown after the course is finished and a work in progress anyway as students continue on in the real world.

btw if you havent seen this before you might find it interesting! Anton himself pops up to defend the company, and rightly so it seems:

https://www.ripoffreport.com/report...anagement-scam-rip-off-bad-customer-s-1161508

He's no longer at GS.. let's see.. put this together.. 1 + 1 = 0? Only in a loosing arbitrage. But his claim to fame is his resume.. but the obvious is that he himself says' he is no longer at GS.. GS doesn't let good traders go... they give them 10 digit bonuses. Must be his performance is LTS.. Less than Stellar! I would advise him to do two things.. stop getting dressed in the dryer and once you open the bottle of water and start to stutter do not try and put the top back on the bottle.. it's an infinite loop of being a topper.

... stop getting dressed in the dryer and once you open the bottle of water and start to stutter do not try and put the top back on the bottle.. it's an infinite loop of being a topper.

whats the English translation of this pls ?

whats the English translation of this pls ?

For being so successful, he dresses sloppy, acts sloppy and has a nervous twitch when he sips his bottle of water in seminars.. opening and closing it by the minute. ... Get a glass with some ice and put it on the desk! lol

For being so successful, he dresses sloppy, acts sloppy and has a nervous twitch when he sips his bottle of water in seminars.. opening and closing it by the minute. ... Get a glass with some ice and put it on the desk! lol

yeah you're right he does do a lot of unnecessary twiddling with his water bottle

You still don't understand what you're dealing with, do you?

The perfect capitalist. His marketing perfection is matched only by his naked greed.

I admire his purity. A survivor... unclouded by conscience, remorse, or delusions of morality.

You still don't understand what you're dealing with, do you?

The perfect capitalist. His marketing perfection is matched only by his naked greed.

I admire his purity. A survivor... unclouded by conscience, remorse, or delusions of morality.

I am not "dealing with" him :)

Have you had "dealings"?