Lord Anton Kreil

Lord Anton could well be teaching something. Those taken the course are never heard from again.they probably end up too busy to post from their yachts

Lord Anton could well be teaching something. Those taken the course are never heard from again.they probably end up too busy to post from their yachts

or disappeared and they are too embarrassed to shout to everybody about their education or too busy counting their money to talk.

I can't understand when he says there's no volatility today for his trainees to make money, hence he keeps pushing trading at 1- 6 month time horizon. I mean the noobs ain't got billions to punt so why can't he see there's ample volatility and or other ways to advantage in a low volatility asset ? Is he any good on intra/inter day timeframes , hence he looks at months ?

I can't understand when he says there's no volatility today for his trainees to make money, hence he keeps pushing trading at 1- 6 month time horizon. I mean the noobs ain't got billions to punt so why can't he see there's ample volatility and or other ways to advantage in a low volatility asset ? Is he any good on intra/inter day timeframes , hence he looks at months ?

New traders can sit in front of screens for 6 months without food and sleep.They just have to wait for the right trade.

Bill Lipschutz great currency trader summed it up when he said, "Out of 250 trades in a year, it comes down to five, three of those will be wrong and you will lose a fortune and two will be right and you will make a fortune; for the other 245 trades-you should have been sitting on your hands."

If you have a view on the asset for the next 6 months, then you can rely upon portfolio management models to control your risk whilst you pocket the reward. If you have a view on the asset for 1 day, there's no models you can use to control risk other than to get in and out on the same day. For that to work, you need it to move enough to make it worth your while, and these days the movements are not big enough.

That's how traders work though, they always have a view backed up with proper analysis before they decide to buy or sell something. The way you and most non-professionals trade is not like that. You're not trading a particular view, you're trading the market, exploiting the order flow to make a quick profit (or trying to at least). That's more like market-making, what the pit traders used to do in Chicago. For that, you can find volatility upon lower time-frames, but you're also competing against algorithms designed to exploit your mistakes.

OK OK OK let's say Anton teaches you to be a $hit hot institutional trader and not your everyday monkey retail trader stuck to his screen all day.
Now what are you lacking??
The fking backing of an institution!! With their billions and millions spent on IT their teams of PhD analysts/programmers,alumni in central banks feeding inside info and god knows what else et al
Now lets look at what the institutional trader does
(Can't find link to one of his videos and can't be arsed looking,I'm sure some of you will have seen it)
The institutional trader spends about 10mins trading.he inputs a big clients order and earns a commision also having front run it and scored a quick scalp cos he hasn't a freaking clue as to what might happen next!
Trading is a tough game.it has every reason to be.otherwise it would be alchemy.
Its your money to give away at will
Can't remember if I had any more to say

Trading longer term for a larger price move allows you to reduce trade size. Smaller size makes for lower risk. So what he teaches increases winning chance.

If he was good in shorter term, he would be doing it. He's no good, so what ? Neither is anyone else.

The noobs ain't got billions precisely because they don't know how to reduce risk. If they knew how, they would be a step closer to the billions that they crave so much.

Trading longer term for a larger price move allows you to reduce trade size. Smaller size makes for lower risk. So what he teaches increases winning chance.

If he was good in shorter term, he would be doing it. He's no good, so what ? Neither is anyone else.

The noobs ain't got billions precisely because they don't know how to reduce risk. If they knew how, they would be a step closer to the billions that they crave so much.

Traders don't need somebody to teach them 6 months strategies or do they?

Thought I would wait a few days to see what was posted. Institute traders are not looking for yachts for at least a decade AFTER mastery. We do not post in forums because we realize the gap between someone who has been well trained and a punter is very wide. It makes no sense to talk about physics to someone who just passed algebra. That is an arrogant statement, but it happens to be true. Untrained retailers have no structure, no risk control, and no stats. The Institute has given me all three.

There are times when volatility allows for short term profits, but they are rare. Most of the time you should building a portfolio over at least a month.

New traders can sit in front of screens for 6 months without food and sleep.They just have to wait for the right trade.

Bill Lipschutz great currency trader summed it up when he said, "Out of 250 trades in a year, it comes down to five, three of those will be wrong and you will lose a fortune and two will be right and you will make a fortune; for the other 245 trades-you should have been sitting on your hands."

I hope that no one you know gives their broker that much money!

OK OK OK let's say Anton teaches you to be a $hit hot institutional trader and not your everyday monkey retail trader stuck to his screen all day.
Now what are you lacking??
The fking backing of an institution!! With their billions and millions spent on IT their teams of PhD analysts/programmers,alumni in central banks feeding inside info and god knows what else et al
Now lets look at what the institutional trader does
(Can't find link to one of his videos and can't be arsed looking,I'm sure some of you will have seen it)
The institutional trader spends about 10mins trading.he inputs a big clients order and earns a commision also having front run it and scored a quick scalp cos he hasn't a freaking clue as to what might happen next!
Trading is a tough game.it has every reason to be.otherwise it would be alchemy.
Its your money to give away at will
Can't remember if I had any more to say

When you leave the bank you become retail. You have to know how to find a trade idea, structure that idea, and when to pull the trigger. You need to know when it will be time to pull the plug, when to add, and how to hedge risk.

If you have a view on the asset for the next 6 months, then you can rely upon portfolio management models to control your risk whilst you pocket the reward. If you have a view on the asset for 1 day, there's no models you can use to control risk other than to get in and out on the same day. For that to work, you need it to move enough to make it worth your while, and these days the movements are not big enough.

That's how traders work though, they always have a view backed up with proper analysis before they decide to buy or sell something. The way you and most non-professionals trade is not like that. You're not trading a particular view, you're trading the market, exploiting the order flow to make a quick profit (or trying to at least). That's more like market-making, what the pit traders used to do in Chicago. For that, you can find volatility upon lower time-frames, but you're also competing against algorithms designed to exploit your mistakes.

Excellent response. I hope this helps someone.

When you leave the bank you become retail. You have to know how to find a trade idea, structure that idea, and when to pull the trigger. You need to know when it will be time to pull the plug, when to add, and how to hedge risk.

That is great to hear.someone happy to have had a cash lobotomy.the only thing I would suggest is to buy up everything else such a vendor is selling considering the value you have derived already.

That is great to hear.someone happy to have had a cash lobotomy.the only thing I would suggest is to buy up everything else such a vendor is selling considering the value you have derived already.

This statement presumes you know everything that was taught in the PTM. If so, that is great. For me, it gives me the opportunity to be systematic in my approach. 1.5k is less than a three hour course at a decent college. Worth it for me, you mileage may vary of course. I hate wasting time trawling the web for what I hope is good info.

Pro internet traders only need 5 minute strategies. Quicker they get it over and done with the quicker they get to move on to something more profitable like flipping burgers.

Sadly, this is often the case. Retailers are so badly hamstrung in their efforts that they are often doomed from the start. But most retailers on forums are young men under that age of 25, so there is no telling them anything. It gets funny watching MM on the short frames slap them around. First long, then short, then long, then short.