Lord Anton Kreil

Nope but a close friend of mine took it and told me about the content.

Needless to say, he regrets every dollar wasted.

I did watch a couple of his youtube videos claiming how he can get you in Hedge Funds blablabla.

to get in those places you have to be a career finance guy, with the right high class education + summer internships + Analyst positions in Bulge Brackets + specialize in a coverage group for an industry + interview with headhunters for lateral moves to Buy side specialized in the same sector you covered as an analyst for 2~3 years.

NOT THROUGH THE INSTITUTE OF TRAVEL MANAGEMENT

So you have admittedly never taken the course, gone through the subject matter etc, but are somehow qualified to authoritatively speak about it as if you have ? Interesting. :)

This is going to be my first post (out of more to come) and I stumbled upon this forum as I was searching about this course since I wanted to find out if it was good or not, so at least now I'm happy to have found this forum too! I just wanted to write this because I've literally read through the entire thread and I've done this course recently (I still have the Forex part left to do, though) so I want to give my honest opinion about it here.

Let me first say that I'm a guy with very limited experience before I started out with investing and trading. I'm not going to lie like many others and make it look like something else. When I started out I knew just a few basic stuff about the market but nothing more, I'm still learning a lot of basic stuff every day. However, besides trading, I'm an educated guy who studied natural sciences, so I think critically and know how to expose bull**** quite well. I have read and seen a lot of stuff coming from day traders, books, trading gurus etc. Basically a lot of crap. That's why I was curious if this guy was legit or just another scam artist in the vast sea of ”trading mentors/experts/gurus” out there who's selling their technical analysis trading guides and ”I can make you a millionaire” stories with hidden agendas or conflict of interest.

I happened to find out about this course when I watched the program ”Million Dollar Traders” on Youtube and from then my interest has led me to this point. Since then, I found out that Anton Kreil offered this course and I've also seen his really great videos on youtube. There is one video with ”10 secrets” that Anton talks about, that video really changed my life a bit because it really makes you think different about life in general. I think Anton isn't just some guy who only cares about teaching how to trade, I think he talks a lot about how to be successful in general life too and personally his knowledge has changed my view on my life. For me, he has given me such inspiration and his way of thinking helped me.

ABOUT THE COURSE -

The positives:
1. Good information about macroeconomics.
2. Good structure of the videos, he talks about the lesson in the beginning of the video, then there's the presentation and at the end of every video there is a conclusion/summary.
3. He's giving you a good and well-structured platform to build upon and grow, for beginners too.
4. You get taught a lot about using excel, I never used excel before but I have learned to use it quite good because of it.
5. The course is based on the principle of obtaining free information on the internet.
6. Some humor and fun examples in the presentation, yet serious.
7. You get taught principles that you can apply not only on trading but on your personal life too.
8. No conflict of interest, he doesn't have any personal agenda or try to sell you something more in the course.
9. He's got background as a real successful professional trader, so he's credible.
10. No "get rich fast" speech, more like "the more work you put in, the better the returns".

The negatives:
1. The material could be improved, seems kinda put together low budget / amateur like.
2. One argument about his day trader example is flawed, because in his example it would mean that you bought your position at the open of the day and held it until the close. His other examples are better when he talks about robots using algorithms, central bank interventions etc. and he shows how market volatility has been decreasing for a long time.
3. No way of asking questions about the material if you need help, you need to google it which can take a while if you don't know where to look.
4. His material about stock views is really too small, with valuating stocks he's just talking about P/E ratios and this made me quite disappointed and this is the biggest negative thing I believe, from a beginner perspective it's really not enough and from an experienced trader I guess it's laughable.
5. Focusing too much on macroeconomics and not as much on microeconomics.
6. Some excel spreadsheets looks quite amateur like or put together too fast, I think they could had made it look way better.
7. Sometimes a bit difficult for a complete beginner with no experience in finance or economics.
8. For that price I would expect to get good support a long the course but received none.
9. After having done the entire course, the material is good but there are so much more you could had gone through or been improved and it doesn't feel like it's "enough" to really feel confident, and if they say you just need to google and learn more then what specifically should I google? That's a bit disappointing, i e lack of followup.
10. No community unless you are an institute trader.

Finally, I would summarize and say that I definitely don't regret this course. It has opened up a lot of stuff and I see things from a new perspective and I'm confident that it's good material and Anton Kreil is a really good guy that is legit. I have heard from sources that it costs a lot of money (like $10k for mentoring) and I'm not sure if I would think it's worth it at my level, but maybe if I was at a higher level of experience then I would be gaining much more from it since they're really successful professional traders in the institute with a lot of knowledge.

Lastly, if anyone here has taken the course, please e-mail me. I am interested to have contact with other people who have taken this course and trade in this way. If we have questions about stuff then maybe we can help each other out and share ideas. I have found some blogs and people already from this thread but if you want then please mail me and tell me. It would be great to talk to more people that have taken this course. I might write more posts here soon regarding stuff in this thread, some which are really bogus claims and some other stuff too. Thanks!

Please, if there is a guy who has a system that works consistently every week and offers a course where he can teach me his system send them to me.
Also, if anyone is selling a unicorn I will gladly buy for a few thousand dollars.

Hello!

This is my frist writing here. I kept following this thread nearly since its beginning. I am from germany and german is my native language, so please excuse, if sentences are misspelled or sound strange when first read.

I mostly share the points made by @Takashiii. I also thought long, whether I should subscribe here and add my few experiences that I had with the P(F)TM series. Until now I was able to hold myself back in commenting here. But after reading @Takashiii's comment, I thought I jump in.

(I still have the Forex part left to do, though)
[...]
The negatives:
1. The material could be improved, seems kinda put together low budget / amateur like.
6. Some excel spreadsheets looks quite amateur like or put together too fast, I think they could had made it look way better.

After going through the video series and started working with the presentations (pause the videos and make some own notes), you figure out that the slides are of poor quality.

They can be simple by design. But what sets me up was the overall bad quality in grammar, correct writing of sentences, sentences missing the fullstop (point) at the end, missing coma, different capitalization of words (some sentences do have capitalzations others not), shortcuts by using "&" rather than "and" whtin sentences, wrong values taken over from the excel sheets and so on.

With the PTM series, this was quite an issue but the numbers of overall errors could be forgiven.

With the PFTM series, this issue reaches another level.

The presentations really looked slammed together in a hurry. The same grammer, correct writing of sentences, sentences missing the fullstop etc. errors can be applied here.

The amount of errors within the slides makes it not easy to understand what's going on. Specially if you are no native speaker of the english language or are not used to speak english every day.

There are also a lot of consistency issues within the slides: like titles have different numbering.

For example (Video05):
Slide 03 says "Foundation 5",
Slide 04 says "Foundation 4" and
Slide 05 says "Foundation 5" again.

Some Videos are even missing the title all together.

Quite often you hear a change of the voice within the videos, signaling that some sort of iterruption or pause happened meanwhile.

The video continues and during his talk you might notice that he is going one slide back and then forward again. But you also notice that the slides have changed.

For example (Video03):
Slide 40 and 42 is such an situation.

During pause the slides of the presentation got changed and you sit behind your computer arguing with yourself what has been going on.

Same with Video 13 Slide 02 and 03.

With other words, the video series must have been a parallel process. The slides have been work in progress during the time he took, making the videos. Causing changes of slides when going forward and backwards during these pauses.

Also an issue are calculations that has been done by his assistant financial analizer. In one video he went through an excel sheet cutting & pasting values together and during this quick manual process he skipped a few lines thus resulting in different end values.

I really wished someone would have gone through the final slides before making the videos. Some sort of lecturing would have gained much. Fixing rough grammar issues, punctuation, word capitalization, checking up the values written in sentences with the values within the tables (on the same slide).

... and yes ... you should know what a micro lot is. Of course a micro lot is not having the same value as a nano lot (Please look on the slides showing the values of the lot sizes).

Anyways! Does this make the entire video series not worth it? Clearly not! The video series are fine. The amount of information you've been getting out of it is immense. Though the lecturing would have been important and I hope that, for future video series, that this is being done. Have someone going through the slides before making videos with it.

I met this guy and don't think he is a con artist . But he did tell me that after he left Goldman Sachs his salary now comes from selling courses and reports. Trading is for capital growth only not income.

This is going to be my first post (out of more to come) and I stumbled upon this forum as I was searching about this course since I wanted to find out if it was good or not, so at least now I'm happy to have found this forum too! I just wanted to write this because I've literally read through the entire thread and I've done this course recently (I still have the Forex part left to do, though) so I want to give my honest opinion about it here.

Let me first say that I'm a guy with very limited experience before I started out with investing and trading. I'm not going to lie like many others and make it look like something else. When I started out I knew just a few basic stuff about the market but nothing more, I'm still learning a lot of basic stuff every day. However, besides trading, I'm an educated guy who studied natural sciences, so I think critically and know how to expose bull**** quite well. I have read and seen a lot of stuff coming from day traders, books, trading gurus etc. Basically a lot of crap. That's why I was curious if this guy was legit or just another scam artist in the vast sea of ”trading mentors/experts/gurus” out there who's selling their technical analysis trading guides and ”I can make you a millionaire” stories with hidden agendas or conflict of interest.

I happened to find out about this course when I watched the program ”Million Dollar Traders” on Youtube and from then my interest has led me to this point. Since then, I found out that Anton Kreil offered this course and I've also seen his really great videos on youtube. There is one video with ”10 secrets” that Anton talks about, that video really changed my life a bit because it really makes you think different about life in general. I think Anton isn't just some guy who only cares about teaching how to trade, I think he talks a lot about how to be successful in general life too and personally his knowledge has changed my view on my life. For me, he has given me such inspiration and his way of thinking helped me.

ABOUT THE COURSE -

The positives:
1. Good information about macroeconomics.
2. Good structure of the videos, he talks about the lesson in the beginning of the video, then there's the presentation and at the end of every video there is a conclusion/summary.
3. He's giving you a good and well-structured platform to build upon and grow, for beginners too.
4. You get taught a lot about using excel, I never used excel before but I have learned to use it quite good because of it.
5. The course is based on the principle of obtaining free information on the internet.
6. Some humor and fun examples in the presentation, yet serious.
7. You get taught principles that you can apply not only on trading but on your personal life too.
8. No conflict of interest, he doesn't have any personal agenda or try to sell you something more in the course.
9. He's got background as a real successful professional trader, so he's credible.
10. No "get rich fast" speech, more like "the more work you put in, the better the returns".

The negatives:
2. One argument about his day trader example is flawed, because in his example it would mean that you bought your position at the open of the day and held it until the close. His other examples are better when he talks about robots using algorithms, central bank interventions etc. and he shows how market volatility has been decreasing for a long time.
3. No way of asking questions about the material if you need help, you need to google it which can take a while if you don't know where to look.
4. His material about stock views is really too small, with valuating stocks he's just talking about P/E ratios and this made me quite disappointed and this is the biggest negative thing I believe, from a beginner perspective it's really not enough and from an experienced trader I guess it's laughable.
5. Focusing too much on macroeconomics and not as much on microeconomics.
7. Sometimes a bit difficult for a complete beginner with no experience in finance or economics.
8. For that price I would expect to get good support a long the course but received none.
9. After having done the entire course, the material is good but there are so much more you could had gone through or been improved and it doesn't feel like it's "enough" to really feel confident, and if they say you just need to google and learn more then what specifically should I google? That's a bit disappointing, i e lack of followup.
10. No community unless you are an institute trader.

Finally, I would summarize and say that I definitely don't regret this course. It has opened up a lot of stuff and I see things from a new perspective and I'm confident that it's good material and Anton Kreil is a really good guy that is legit. I have heard from sources that it costs a lot of money (like $10k for mentoring) and I'm not sure if I would think it's worth it at my level, but maybe if I was at a higher level of experience then I would be gaining much more from it since they're really successful professional traders in the institute with a lot of knowledge.

Lastly, if anyone here has taken the course, please e-mail me. I am interested to have contact with other people who have taken this course and trade in this way. If we have questions about stuff then maybe we can help each other out and share ideas. I have found some blogs and people already from this thread but if you want then please mail me and tell me. It would be great to talk to more people that have taken this course. I might write more posts here soon regarding stuff in this thread, some which are really bogus claims and some other stuff too. Thanks!

Watch Million Dollar Traders on youtube. Anton Kreil comes across as a complete prick. I've met him real life too, guess what? He comes across as a complete prick in real life as well. Don't try and say he is a legit nice guy, a friend of mine gave a substantial amount of money to him to increase her portfolio, he lost it on the markets. The guy is also a trading wakner. "TREAT YOUR BROKER LIKE YOU TREAT YOUR BITCH" , just one of his more memorable quotes.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6ciY8u04Kk

Hi im interested in the course, please can you advise about the ITPM and lex van Dam educational programme. You in post mentioned better alternatives, I would prefer to avoiding the cost if there are other ways of getting the same knowledge, thanks in advance.

Thanks for your post. Please can you advise me which one has the better content out of the two-course, and are they worth the money as I would rather avoid the price if possible thanks

Maybe you allow me to answer!

The PTM as well as the PTFM courses are both worth the money!

Let me explain why!

If you go to any course or any education office or education school, then you need to pay for your presence there. Even in the IT world you have to pay for education. Be it webinars, seminars or whatever. The price of around 1500 USD for either the PTM or PTFM is quite fair (30 days). I've seen people paying more and received less from other courses. Even here in germany we have a boom around education and quite often the teachers themself have no full understanding in what they teach but charge a ****load of money. My former preparation for the OCJP costs around 6100€ in germany.

So is the money for the PTM and PFTM worth it? Clearly yes!

Is it what you might expect? No!

Neither one of the courses teach you how to trade. It's no course telling you how to use Metatrader or how to use Thunkorswim or how to enter positions or how cool bolingerbands are. If you want such suff, then youtube would be the right location to search for videos.

PTM and PFTM in my opinion looks behind (beyond) all this. It answers questions that you may have or might still be getting if you followed the path of the youtube trading seminars. It gives you an idea what professional and no professional traders are and what they do and that you may need a basic salary to cover your monthly existence.

PFTM in my opinion is the seminar that gives you the most content for your money!

PTM and PFTM have quite similar content to some degree. Maybe they overlap about 80%. PFTM covers mostly the forex part while PTM covers the stocks market. But the subset of 80% are quire similar. You grab an asset, you run though distributions, they show you how to use excel (as one of the best trading and charting platforms ever), they teach you makro- and mikroeconomics (in a very basic level). Make you understand how the markets and how economy works.

PFTM otoh is the much newer video series and thus they were able to put the lessons learned (from their first video course) into this series. Rather than speaking infront of an audience (PTM) the PFTM video series is a much better indepth education where you have a clear view on the presentation and the excel sheets.

BUT!

The education and information you get out of the PFTM video series is tough! You will be confronted with information that you need to swallow. I for my own, had to go over the video series a couple of times. The more I repeated watching the series, the more new information I detect. The more puzzle pieces fit together.

What also matter is, that you take a few days (even weeks) break after you run through the video series to allow your head to get a break from all the information. Once done, you are up to get ready for the next repetetive view of the video series. Do not expect to understand everything at first view. Do not expect that you understand everything without taking notes.

After this has been done, you need to continue with self education. Reading the *right* books. With this I don't meand reading "trading wizards" or "market technique" or "candlestick beyond charts" or some garbage. I mean reading the right books giving you more indepth knowledge about "makro- and mikroeconomics" and some "finance books, that explain more about alpha and beta" and books that generally tells you more about the economy and how economic structures work and behave.

Also don't get fooled in questions like: "What hardware should I use", "What trading platform fits me best", "How many RAM do I need", "How many displays should I have" kinda questions! It doesn't matter! If you don't understand the basic economic connections and how economic structures work and behave, then what benefits do you have with "new hardware"? All you need at the end is a discounter notebook and excel (or libreoffice calc) (350€).

I found a lot of people who get into trading to start like this. What hardware? What software? What trading bot? What trading style?

They read a book, can't progress in understanding or knowledge and then switch over to the Hardware and Software aspects again. Trying to find the solution of the lack of skills in the Hardware and Software related parts (I was trapped in here myself at the beginning).

Hope I was able to help.

Go for the PFTM video series if you like. It gives the best return for your money.

Maybe you allow me to answer!

The PTM as well as the PTFM courses are both worth the money!

Let me explain why!

If you go to any course or any education office or education school, then you need to pay for your presence there. Even in the IT world you have to pay for education. Be it webinars, seminars or whatever. The price of around 1500 USD for either the PTM or PTFM is quite fair (30 days). I've seen people paying more and received less from other courses. Even here in germany we have a boom around education and quite often the teachers themself have no full understanding in what they teach but charge a ****load of money. My former preparation for the OCJP costs around 6100€ in germany.

So is the money for the PTM and PFTM worth it? Clearly yes!

Is it what you might expect? No!

Neither one of the courses teach you how to trade. It's no course telling you how to use Metatrader or how to use Thunkorswim or how to enter positions or how cool bolingerbands are. If you want such suff, then youtube would be the right location to search for videos.

PTM and PFTM in my opinion looks behind (beyond) all this. It answers questions that you may have or might still be getting if you followed the path of the youtube trading seminars. It gives you an idea what professional and no professional traders are and what they do and that you may need a basic salary to cover your monthly existence.

PFTM in my opinion is the seminar that gives you the most content for your money!

PTM and PFTM have quite similar content to some degree. Maybe they overlap about 80%. PFTM covers mostly the forex part while PTM covers the stocks market. But the subset of 80% are quire similar. You grab an asset, you run though distributions, they show you how to use excel (as one of the best trading and charting platforms ever), they teach you makro- and mikroeconomics (in a very basic level). Make you understand how the markets and how economy works.

PFTM otoh is the much newer video series and thus they were able to put the lessons learned (from their first video course) into this series. Rather than speaking infront of an audience (PTM) the PFTM video series is a much better indepth education where you have a clear view on the presentation and the excel sheets.

BUT!

The education and information you get out of the PFTM video series is tough! You will be confronted with information that you need to swallow. I for my own, had to go over the video series a couple of times. The more I repeated watching the series, the more new information I detect. The more puzzle pieces fit together.

What also matter is, that you take a few days (even weeks) break after you run through the video series to allow your head to get a break from all the information. Once done, you are up to get ready for the next repetetive view of the video series. Do not expect to understand everything at first view. Do not expect that you understand everything without taking notes.

After this has been done, you need to continue with self education. Reading the *right* books. With this I don't meand reading "trading wizards" or "market technique" or "candlestick beyond charts" or some garbage. I mean reading the right books giving you more indepth knowledge about "makro- and mikroeconomics" and some "finance books, that explain more about alpha and beta" and books that generally tells you more about the economy and how economic structures work and behave.

Also don't get fooled in questions like: "What hardware should I use", "What trading platform fits me best", "How many RAM do I need", "How many displays should I have" kinda questions! It doesn't matter! If you don't understand the basic economic connections and how economic structures work and behave, then what benefits do you have with "new hardware"? All you need at the end is a discounter notebook and excel (or libreoffice calc) (350€).

I found a lot of people who get into trading to start like this. What hardware? What software? What trading bot? What trading style?

They read a book, can't progress in understanding or knowledge and then switch over to the Hardware and Software aspects again. Trying to find the solution of the lack of skills in the Hardware and Software related parts (I was trapped in here myself at the beginning).

Hope I was able to help.

Go for the PFTM video series if you like. It gives the best return for your money.

You are the typical Anton Kreil fan. I would love for you to prove what puzzles or pieces fit together when you view the series multiple times. MOST OF WHAT ANTON KREIL PUTS THERE IS A WASTE OF TIME AND YOU CANT MAKE MONEY OUT OF IT.

Why would he put a 3 video introduction and history of the fx market, about 6 hours, just to make you feel that he has put a lot of info there???

tell me how to use his entire course to extract constant profits out of the market, tell me how to make actual $$$$ using his course? no one can teach you how to make money you fool. once you understand how business is conducted in the market you will **** on his course. I have said it a million times, the only good info that you can use to make actual $$$$ from his course is the explanation of macro economic indicators and how they move the markets, which is available elsewhere for cheap prices or free in some instances.

Wake up, Trading isnt about saying I'm an ex pro gsco trader that no one knows his track record and how many insider tips he received to make money. Trading is understanding how Business is conducted on each price level, market themes, trends, clean execution, risk management, exit points and drawdowns.

I know no body that has yet unveiled these secrets for others, maybe Tom Dante has mentioned a good amount of info on these but all traders who make money prefer to keep this kind of info for themselves.

Profitable traders prefer to let other traders worry about where to enter the market while they worry about all the rest mentioned above.

This has been written by a Trader, not an Educator.

#ITS TIME TO GET KREIL

First of all: Thanks for the full quote! You could've spent some time reducing the full quote to the necessary bits.
You are the typical Anton Kreil fan. I would love for you to prove what puzzles or pieces fit together when you view the series multiple times.
Secondly: I was answering the question of the previous commenter, who might intend buying one of the courses and who liked to share some views of people who did watch the series.

tell me how to use his entire course to extract constant profits out of the market, tell me how to make actual $$$$ using his course? no one can teach you how to make money you fool.
Please stop calling me a fool. You don't know me, you don't know anything about me as private person and neither do you know anything about my background.

I clearly mentioned in my previous reply to the previous commenter who wanted to share some views about the course, that the course "does not teach you how to trade". Again: Neither PTM nor PFTM teaches you how to trade! And that's exactly what I wrote.

I never said and never claimed that any of the series makes you any constant profits! I only mentioned that the course gives you a basic inseight of "makro- and microeconomics". And having some understanding in "makro- and microeconomics" = economics, will make you understand the markets better and how economics ties together and operate. This knowledge can essentially help you in surviving the markets.

Otherwise you can explain: Since you claim to know it better, why people go to universities, spent years into a degree for economics, business management, national economics, finance and so on? They do this because they want a proper understanding in how these puzzle fits together. The courses only cover parts of that all.

[...] which is available elsewhere for cheap prices or free in some instances.
Sure! Then go for it. No one stops you and others from getting all the informations elesewhere for cheap prices or free.

But I tell you: If I hadn't a degree in business informatics, then I would even know where to search and what to search. Even if it's free or for cheap price. Not to mention the amount of time it may take you getting there.

I find 1500 USD quite cheap. Cheap as in: Someone took the time collecting all the information necessary. Cheap as in: Someone took the time in visually preparing everything. Cheap as in: Someone took the time in offering excel sheets that covers most of the stuff. Cheap as in: I can take the ready made education, make the best use out of it and don't need to bother searching your "free and cheap" junk on the net...

I've seen more expensive educations being sold in education schools all over the globe, with less value but mostly overpriced.

So at the end: What do you expect? No one forces you to buy any of the courses sold by the institute. No one puts a gun on your head and said: "Yo... Buy the course!".

I know no body that has yet unveiled these secrets for others [...]
Since when are "economic basics", "makroeconomics" and "microeconomics" trading secrets?

Again: In case you still don't get it!

PTM and PFTM are NO TRADING COURSES!

They are more or less giving you insight in makro- and microeconomics as well getting your mindset in the right direction.

ALPHA and BETA are important values in the finance sector as well as using "methodical" and "repeatable" modells in analysing data.

Everything is sciense if you go to university. Starting with maths (algebra 1, 2 + analysis 1 +2)... Even if you continue with economics, business administration and whatever, you continue with mathematical modells like statistics and so on.

Once you understand the basics, you can continue using Metatrader and TA and claim to be a profitable trader.

Good luck!

First of all: Thanks for the full quote! You could've spent some time reducing the full quote to the necessary bits.

Secondly: I was answering the question of the previous commenter, who might intend buying one of the courses and who liked to share some views of people who did watch the series.

Please stop calling me a fool. You don't know me, you don't know anything about me as private person and neither do you know anything about my background.

I clearly mentioned in my previous reply to the previous commenter who wanted to share some views about the course, that the course "does not teach you how to trade". Again: Neither PTM nor PFTM teaches you how to trade! And that's exactly what I wrote.

I never said and never claimed that any of the series makes you any constant profits! I only mentioned that the course gives you a basic inseight of "makro- and microeconomics". And having some understanding in "makro- and microeconomics" = economics, will make you understand the markets better and how economics ties together and operate. This knowledge can essentially help you in surviving the markets.

Otherwise you can explain: Since you claim to know it better, why people go to universities, spent years into a degree for economics, business management, national economics, finance and so on? They do this because they want a proper understanding in how these puzzle fits together. The courses only cover parts of that all.

Sure! Then go for it. No one stops you and others from getting all the informations elesewhere for cheap prices or free.

But I tell you: If I hadn't a degree in business informatics, then I would even know where to search and what to search. Even if it's free or for cheap price. Not to mention the amount of time it may take you getting there.

I find 1500 USD quite cheap. Cheap as in: Someone took the time collecting all the information necessary. Cheap as in: Someone took the time in visually preparing everything. Cheap as in: Someone took the time in offering excel sheets that covers most of the stuff. Cheap as in: I can take the ready made education, make the best use out of it and don't need to bother searching your "free and cheap" junk on the net...

I've seen more expensive educations being sold in education schools all over the globe, with less value but mostly overpriced.

So at the end: What do you expect? No one forces you to buy any of the courses sold by the institute. No one puts a gun on your head and said: "Yo... Buy the course!".

Since when are "economic basics", "makroeconomics" and "microeconomics" trading secrets?

Again: In case you still don't get it!

PTM and PFTM are NO TRADING COURSES!

They are more or less giving you insight in makro- and microeconomics as well getting your mindset in the right direction.

ALPHA and BETA are important values in the finance sector as well as using "methodical" and "repeatable" modells in analysing data.

Everything is sciense if you go to university. Starting with maths (algebra 1, 2 + analysis 1 +2)... Even if you continue with economics, business administration and whatever, you continue with mathematical modells like statistics and so on.

Once you understand the basics, you can continue using Metatrader and TA and claim to be a profitable trader.

Good luck!

It is called institute of TRADING and PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT you fool. they DO CLAIM TO TEACH YOU HOW TO TRADE LIKE A PROOOO.

If you want to learn economics go to an economics professor, or buy economics books or go to university and study Economics like I did, I have a Masters Degree in Econ from one of the worlds top unis.

Just the way you are talking about Alpha and Beta makes me laugh, please dont start with the Implited Volatility crap too. Dont make me feel he discovered the sun with these revelations.

Im done with you for real. if you are saying that people should go to him to learn economics I am not sure whats all the hype about trading like a pro is.

All his excel spreadsheets are automatically calculated on any trading platform like MetaTrader, no need to waste your time doing it.

PS: Please ask him about his trading record, or economics record or whatever, we need a record somewhere to justify his crap.
Also Market Wizards is the most important piece of trading education. Its the biggest proof that each trader has his own system and rules that make him money and no 2 traders have the same process. These are the most profitable traders historically with TRACK RECORDS speaking, and they dont need to sell education for a living.. surprise surprise !

Wake up dude

Last edited by a moderator:
Watched most of his interviews and think he comes across as a dick full of self importance with little to no substance.

:devilish:

They DO CLAIM TO TEACH YOU HOW TO TRADE LIKE A PROOOO.
Yes! And?

That's exactly what these two video seminars starts with.

1) Getting you to understand what professionals do
2) Getting some basic concepts as well as economics into your head
3) After all this you can then stick on your own or continue with the institute (teaching you more, if you are willing to pay the services).

But again! I find the money is worth the seminar.

He explains how "you trade like a pro" and not what buttons to press to cash in money! But yet these seminars are no "trading videos".

If you want to learn economics go to an economics professor, or buy economics books or go to university and study Economics like I did, I have a Masters Degree in Econ from one of the worlds top unis.
Prove it!

I'd like to apply the same rules here. You want traders to prove with track records, now prove you have a masters degree in anything. I bet you don't have any of that. Someone with a certain degree in anything has better manners and soft skills.

I worked many years in the IT Sector (IT Consultant (management degree)). The first thing I learned was: to show better soft skills and show some communicative manners. In all the years I never called someone a "fool" or "****" ...

[...] you **** [...]

... regardles how right or wrong he/she was. It's just a matter of overall skills and communication. You otoh sound offensive and frustrated. Business seem not to be as good as it intended to be - eh? Running a bucket shop?

Im done with you for real. if you are saying that people should go to him to learn economics I am not sure whats all the hype about trading like a pro is.
I never said that and I never sent people to him learning economics! What I did was giving feedback about the impressions I had about the course. All I said is: that it is worth the money and that you get a lof of value out of it (which also depends on the own capabilities extracting the most out of it). Nothing more, nothing less!

All his excel spreadsheets are automatically calculated on any trading platform like MetaTrader, no need to waste your time doing it.
This is absolutely wrong! All MetaTrader does is drawing charts! It does not do anything else than that!

It doesn't calculate any distributions for you, no hand calculated ATR nothing! Starting MetaTrader, creating an demo account or real account is one thing.

Putting an ATR indicator on the chart doesn't mean that you understand what ATR really is. Running MetaTrader doesn't make you understand the probabilities of any currency pair.

It doesn't even tell you why you should trust the Broker that you are using. Running MetaTrader doesn't even tell you the difference between a floating and pegged currency.

And I assure you! I've written a bunch of indicators for MT4 because I believed it was the right thing to do. But looking over the border of a plate makes sense as well.

I did not forget about Alpari UK, when it blew up and cashed in all the money of their customers. Same with 4XP in germany.

Please ask him about his trading record, or economics record or whatever, we need a record somewhere to justify his crap.
Why? Again: No one forces you to follow him. No one forces you to buy anything of him. What do you want next? A track record in how often he humps his wife? Get real!

You can take his advice but you can also leave it. You can do whatever you want. If you like to follow someone else.. then be it.. if you intend doing all the stuff by your own... good!

Take it as it is... it's education... you can buy it... you can leave it... even if he cashes the people who attends to his courses... he still did it because he is clever... Maybe the truth is somewhere in the middle of it. But this still doesn't invalidate the PTM and PFTM series as a source of information.

Thanks

Yes! And?

That's exactly what these two video seminars starts with.

1) Getting you to understand what professionals do
2) Getting some basic concepts as well as economics into your head
3) After all this you can then stick on your own or continue with the institute (teaching you more, if you are willing to pay the services).

But again! I find the money is worth the seminar.

He explains how "you trade like a pro" and not what buttons to press to cash in money! But yet these seminars are no "trading videos".

Prove it!

I'd like to apply the same rules here. You want traders to prove with track records, now prove you have a masters degree in anything. I bet you don't have any of that. Someone with a certain degree in anything has better manners and soft skills.

I worked many years in the IT Sector (IT Consultant (management degree)). The first thing I learned was: to show better soft skills and show some communicative manners. In all the years I never called someone a "fool" or "****" ...

... regardles how right or wrong he/she was. It's just a matter of overall skills and communication. You otoh sound offensive and frustrated. Business seem not to be as good as it intended to be - eh? Running a bucket shop?

I never said that and I never sent people to him learning economics! What I did was giving feedback about the impressions I had about the course. All I said is: that it is worth the money and that you get a lof of value out of it (which also depends on the own capabilities extracting the most out of it). Nothing more, nothing less!

This is absolutely wrong! All MetaTrader does is drawing charts! It does not do anything else than that!

It doesn't calculate any distributions for you, no hand calculated ATR nothing! Starting MetaTrader, creating an demo account or real account is one thing.

Putting an ATR indicator on the chart doesn't mean that you understand what ATR really is. Running MetaTrader doesn't make you understand the probabilities of any currency pair.

It doesn't even tell you why you should trust the Broker that you are using. Running MetaTrader doesn't even tell you the difference between a floating and pegged currency.

And I assure you! I've written a bunch of indicators for MT4 because I believed it was the right thing to do. But looking over the border of a plate makes sense as well.

I did not forget about Alpari UK, when it blew up and cashed in all the money of their customers. Same with 4XP in germany.

Why? Again: No one forces you to follow him. No one forces you to buy anything of him. What do you want next? A track record in how often he humps his wife? Get real!

You can take his advice but you can also leave it. You can do whatever you want. If you like to follow someone else.. then be it.. if you intend doing all the stuff by your own... good!

Take it as it is... it's education... you can buy it... you can leave it... even if he cashes the people who attends to his courses... he still did it because he is clever... Maybe the truth is somewhere in the middle of it. But this still doesn't invalidate the PTM and PFTM series as a source of information.

Thanks

man you are an absolute worthless retard. This is why his institute of travel has so much success, because there are fools like you !!!

"1) Getting you to understand what professionals do"
WHO THE HELL TOLD YOU THAT WHAT HE TEACHES YOU IS WHAT PROFESSIONALS DO. BANK TRADERS ARE EXECUTION TRADERS AND MARKET MARKERS. EACH HEDGE FUND HAS HIS OWN SYSTEM. PLEASE LEARN THE BUSINESS. PRO TRADERS DO NOT COMPUTE ATR ON EXCEL YOU RETARD.

"He explains how "you trade like a pro" and not what buttons to press to cash in money! But yet these seminars are no "trading videos".

OK WHERE IS THE PART WHERE HE TELLS YOU HOW TO TRADE LIKE A PRO?

"Prove it!"
I am ready to prove I have a Masters Degree in Econ/Finance to every member of this forum on skype video call except you, because you are a retard. PM me (for every1 else). But you see the thing is, I dont need to prove anything because im not selling ****, I trade for money, not education, but still ill prove it for non retards. ANTON HAS TO PROVE THAT HE MAKES MONEY IN THE MARKET AS AN INDEPENDENT TRADER.

"This is absolutely wrong! All MetaTrader does is drawing charts! It does not do anything else than that!"
SEE THIS PROVES HOW MUCH OF A RETARD YOU ARE

"Putting an ATR indicator on the chart doesn't mean that you understand what ATR really is. Running MetaTrader doesn't make you understand the probabilities of any currency pair."

PLEASE ENLIGHTEN US what more there is to know of ATR than the average move between high and low on a set timeframe. youre unbelievable man. everyone knows this **** and how to fade or take positions and leave the market based on it.

"It doesn't even tell you why you should trust the Broker that you are using. Running MetaTrader doesn't even tell you the difference between a floating and pegged currency."

BIG RETARD.

"I did not forget about Alpari UK, when it blew up and cashed in all the money of their customers. Same with 4XP in germany."

What does this have to do with Trading Education? Are we discussing brokers now?

"Take it as it is... it's education... you can buy it... you can leave it... "

Judging by how smart you have become after taking his course, I recommend no one takes it. :LOL:

yes

Watched most of his interviews and think he comes across as a dick full of self importance with little to no substance.

:devilish:

agreed, the video trips to singapore and lavish nights in london or new york are all sad....mainly because he knows who that will attract.