Lord Anton Kreil

Nov 16, 2017
Yeah I've already come to an conclusion that this is not what it looks to be.
I also saw some compelling articles and videos about how Goldman-Sucks makes their money, and apparently it's not that hard to be a successful trader when you're doing inside trading day-in day-out.

Kaeso

Oct 4, 2015
Generally speaking, if this was a beginners sole introduction to trading, following it they could only take what they had learned and continue learning and gaining experience. It wouldn't turn them into a trader by itself. That's not saying that this is the wrong course, peoples' circumstances are different, but for most I'd guess its not the place to start. For a more experienced trader this not necessarily the best course for improving performance but could still teach a valuable thing or two. However the cost of $1500 is for only 1 month access to the videos!

Last edited:

iq200

May 17, 2003
Surrey, UK
I find it rather ironic that Anton Kreil generalises and criticises all trading educators but follows exactly the same practices and does all the things they do.

On another note, has anyone actually seen the success rate of his students? I don't recall ever seeing any statistics anywhere. He constantly bleats on about how good his course is but I suspect the success rate is just the same as other trading educators.

Kaeso

Oct 4, 2015
I find it rather ironic that Anton Kreil generalises and criticises all trading educators but follows exactly the same practices and does all the things they do.

On another note, has anyone actually seen the success rate of his students? I don't recall ever seeing any statistics anywhere. He constantly bleats on about how good his course is but I suspect the success rate is just the same as other trading educators.
Yeah he does plenty of flippant generalization about other educators and how his course will be of benefit. The course material is all common sense to him because this was the background and process he did as a job for years but unfortunately most people are not coming from this background. I don't have anything against him, I actually like guy and think hes genuine and creates good content. He sometimes comes across as living on a different planet though. I wouldn't say he follows the cliche practices in the same way but he does like to remind you about his luxury holidays and sports cars from time to time!

Id like to see the real stats on student performance, especially the people spending thousands on the mentoring-plus-holiday programs :cheesy:. This will never happen because most results will be unknown after the course is finished and a work in progress anyway as students continue on in the real world.

btw if you havent seen this before you might find it interesting! Anton himself pops up to defend the company, and rightly so it seems:

https://www.ripoffreport.com/report...anagement-scam-rip-off-bad-customer-s-1161508

He's no longer at GS.. let's see.. put this together.. 1 + 1 = 0? Only in a loosing arbitrage. But his claim to fame is his resume.. but the obvious is that he himself says' he is no longer at GS.. GS doesn't let good traders go... they give them 10 digit bonuses. Must be his performance is LTS.. Less than Stellar! I would advise him to do two things.. stop getting dressed in the dryer and once you open the bottle of water and start to stutter do not try and put the top back on the bottle.. it's an infinite loop of being a topper.

Kaeso

Oct 4, 2015
For being so successful, he dresses sloppy, acts sloppy and has a nervous twitch when he sips his bottle of water in seminars.. opening and closing it by the minute. ... Get a glass with some ice and put it on the desk! lol
yeah you're right he does do a lot of unnecessary twiddling with his water bottle

David Knight

Aug 20, 2017
You still don't understand what you're dealing with, do you?

The perfect capitalist. His marketing perfection is matched only by his naked greed.

I admire his purity. A survivor... unclouded by conscience, remorse, or delusions of morality.

Kaeso

Oct 4, 2015
You still don't understand what you're dealing with, do you?

The perfect capitalist. His marketing perfection is matched only by his naked greed.

I admire his purity. A survivor... unclouded by conscience, remorse, or delusions of morality.

I am not "dealing with" him :)

Have you had "dealings"?

David Knight

Aug 20, 2017
I am not "dealing with" him :)

Have you had "dealings"?
No.

I went on Peter Hall's 3 day seminar in 1992.
http://fts4.com/about_us.html

You can always pick up something from many different people and many different sources. I wouldn't say I learned an awful lot, but it planted a seed and was an enjoyable experience.

Any person who promotes themselves as a trading educator will find their own particular audience. That is true in any business

AK's audience probably buys into the GS background, the 'reassuringly' expensive fees and the fact that it is all marketed as some kind of trading 'Institute'

I've not seen the actual material on offer so I can't comment on that.

iq200

May 17, 2003
Surrey, UK
So the latest video from Master Kreil discussing the students on the Mentoring programs and how good they are *yawn*:

As expected however, no statistics on success failure rates of these students.

Quantt

Jul 23, 2017
So the latest video from Master Kreil discussing the students on the Mentoring programs and how good they are *yawn*:

As expected however, no statistics on success failure rates of these students.
Is it just me, or it looks like he doubled in size since the tv show?