Looking for Omnitrader Futures or Realtime

ds2007

I am looking for the realtime version of Omnitrader to purchase. Must be original software with actual lock key. Not interested in copies or hacked versions. If you have a recent version and would like to turn it into cash, contact me.

ds2007 said:
I am looking for the realtime version of Omnitrader to purchase. Must be original software with actual lock key. Not interested in copies or hacked versions. If you have a recent version and would like to turn it into cash, contact me.

Someday you might be better of with a decently hacked version: The problem is, that your lock key is only valid for

a) n-days (normally 60) , within which a machine-specific code must be installed - newly installed (through web) whenever you rebuild your windows (or hard-disk...).

and

b) x-periods ( normally 4 quarters after production) during which above a) will work.

I found it to be a rather annoying copy-protection scheme - and cannot use some of my software with same system anymore, as the seller was sold (WoW - sold to tradestation, who won`t give me the code, but tried to sell me a very expensive T2ki)

Unfortunately I haven`t found that decent "hacked version".

Hittfeld

Hittfeld said:
Someday you might be better of with a decently hacked version: The problem is, that your lock key is only valid for

a) n-days (normally 60) , within which a machine-specific code must be installed - newly installed (through web) whenever you rebuild your windows (or hard-disk...).

and

b) x-periods ( normally 4 quarters after production) during which above a) will work.

I found it to be a rather annoying copy-protection scheme - and cannot use some of my software with same system anymore, as the seller was sold (WoW - sold to tradestation, who won`t give me the code, but tried to sell me a very expensive T2ki)

Unfortunately I haven`t found that decent "hacked version".

Hittfeld

Interesting, sounds like you have gone to alot of trouble. Thanks for the advise, may just need to look for something else.