Looking for Omnitrader Futures or Realtime

ds2007

4 0
I am looking for the realtime version of Omnitrader to purchase. Must be original software with actual lock key. Not interested in copies or hacked versions. If you have a recent version and would like to turn it into cash, contact me.

Hittfeld

437 12
ds2007 said:
I am looking for the realtime version of Omnitrader to purchase. Must be original software with actual lock key. Not interested in copies or hacked versions. If you have a recent version and would like to turn it into cash, contact me.

Someday you might be better of with a decently hacked version: The problem is, that your lock key is only valid for

a) n-days (normally 60) , within which a machine-specific code must be installed - newly installed (through web) whenever you rebuild your windows (or hard-disk...).

and

b) x-periods ( normally 4 quarters after production) during which above a) will work.

I found it to be a rather annoying copy-protection scheme - and cannot use some of my software with same system anymore, as the seller was sold (WoW - sold to tradestation, who won`t give me the code, but tried to sell me a very expensive T2ki)

Unfortunately I haven`t found that decent "hacked version".

Hittfeld

ds2007

4 0
Hittfeld said:
Someday you might be better of with a decently hacked version: The problem is, that your lock key is only valid for

a) n-days (normally 60) , within which a machine-specific code must be installed - newly installed (through web) whenever you rebuild your windows (or hard-disk...).

and

b) x-periods ( normally 4 quarters after production) during which above a) will work.

I found it to be a rather annoying copy-protection scheme - and cannot use some of my software with same system anymore, as the seller was sold (WoW - sold to tradestation, who won`t give me the code, but tried to sell me a very expensive T2ki)

Unfortunately I haven`t found that decent "hacked version".

Hittfeld

Interesting, sounds like you have gone to alot of trouble. Thanks for the advise, may just need to look for something else.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock