Looking for Traders to trade Managed Accounts

babolat88

Start-up CTA looking for traders with verifiable minimum 6-month track record to join trading team. Results have to be live, no demo accounts. Looking for solid R:R, 15% or less total account drawdown, and proper risk management procedures. Primary asset classes traded will be futures and foreign exchange. More information available for interested traders.

Start-up CTA looking for traders with verifiable minimum 6-month track record to join trading team. Results have to be live, no demo accounts. Looking for solid R:R, 15% or less total account drawdown, and proper risk management procedures. Primary asset classes traded will be futures and foreign exchange. More information available for interested traders.

Where is your scam going to be based?

Where is your scam going to be based?

Scam? Where do you get that idea from. It requires no capital on the traders part, no fees of any kind, just an opportunity to trade managed money. It is an opportunity as long as you have a verifiable track record and the kind of trading style I am looking for. Where is the scam in that? Oh and it is based in the United States.

Scam? Where do you get that idea from. It requires no capital on the traders part, no fees of any kind, just an opportunity to trade managed money. It is an opportunity as long as you have a verifiable track record and the kind of trading style I am looking for. Where is the scam in that? Oh and it is based in the United States.

Yeah, I have a 16% track record on a personal fund... email [email protected]...

So it's regulated then?

I am a trader with live test account to show

Could you please give me your email?
So we can communicate?

Thanks
SAM

Hi Im interested in the trading oppty, I have been trading for about 17 yrs now and I'm based in the U.S.

OK, stick me down, too, Joe , will you ? And, I can confirm, right here and now, I'm off the crack pipe Monday through Fridays .

Spinolo