Looking for Traders to Interview

verial

I'm starting an interview series called "Interviews with Trading Gurus." I'm looking for successful traders to interview. If you're interested, please respond in this thread with your trading specialty, and I'll contact you for a call-in.

Because you seem like a thoroughly good chap here's a spot of unsolicited, albeit free-on-the-house, complimentary advice:

Run, don't walk, if someone shows up to be interviewed who's got "EXPERT" written all over him.

Strictly and exclusively by self-proclamation and woulda-coulda-shoulda phantasy trades, not by substantiable, transparent track record on a social media trading site like say www.ayondo.com or www.profit.ly etc., that is.

honesty.jpg

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Because you seem like a thoroughly good chap here's a spot of unsolicited, albeit free-on-the-house, complimentary advice:

Run, don't walk, if someone shows up to be interviewed who's got "EXPERT" written all over him.

Hi BSD

Maybe you should read comment number 22 on this thread

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forex/202790-trading-forex-simple-riding-cycle-3.html

The phoney experts are all the commercial ones in the industry - whether employed by Banks or Brokers etc etc.

In fact as we all know - the industry is full of lies and deceit and crooks - who maybe would be in jail in any other occupation

Meanwhile - I am a proper RETAIL EXPERT FX INTRADAY TRADER - making money trading my own funds - not like so many commercial muppets

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Good trading - thats if you do any lol

Regards

F

Ah verial this is the guy I was warning you about with the fake woulda-coulda-shoulda make-believe trades.

Lotsa verbosity with live trades that are anything but, alas, without a track record that can be substantiated.

As per usual, in other words.

Which is why he doen't have an account on a social trading site.

Ah verial this is the guy I was warning you about with the fake woulda-coulda-shoulda make-believe trades.

Lotsa verbosity, zero track record that can be substantiated.

Which is why he doen't have an account on a social trading site.

I have no interest in being interviewed etc - but will not allow muppets to wind me up - as so many have done on this forum

That's why I love to get my own back

So if you are the next I need to take on - so be it

How about joining me on my Live call Intraday thread and making some FX calls - or even say how you trade etc etc.

Look forward to it

See you Monday

Regards

F

Thing is buddy, you do NOT make live trading calls with exact entries and stop losses called out beforehand lol !

Honestly, no one here for a second believes you trade profitably.

If you really need the attention or acclamation or whatever drives your ego desperate for attention go get an account at www.ayondo.com or www.profit.ly where some real life profitable traders hang out building a track record, then trade that profitably for a couple of months, and if you're up on average 20% / month with a drawdown lower than that I'll be the first to offer you a public apology.

Thing is, you and I both know it's NEVER gonna happen, because you're not a profitable trader, just a wind-up artist getting a thrill out of conning gullible souls on anonymous message boards with alleged profits based on nothing but pretty hot air.

Thing is buddy, you do NOT make live trading calls with exact entries and stop losses called out beforehand lol !

Honestly, no one here for a second believes you trade profitably.

If you really need the attention or acclamation or whatever drives your ego desperate for attention go get an account at www.ayondo.com or www.profit.ly where some real life profitable traders hang out building a track record, then trade that profitably for a couple of months, and if you're up on average 20% / month with a drawdown lower than that I'll be the first to offer you a public apology.

Thing is, you and I both know it's NEVER gonna happen, because you're not a profitable trader, just a wind-up artist getting a thrill out of conning gullible souls on anonymous message boards with alleged profits based on nothing but pretty hot air.

See you Monday - any time to suit you

Yes - you will have to make the Public Apology

Enjoy your weekend

Regards

F

We had this optimistically termed "discussion" a month or what ago already, lol, without anything concrete having transpired in the interim.

:LOL:

So here goes again: what you need to do is get ONE - haha, not that dimwitted, us here - account at www.ayondo.com or www.profit.ly.

trade that for say 3 months.

On average no less than say 10 trades / day so we get a statistically relevant size.

Average profit / month 20 %.

Max drawdown no higher than that.

And F.

I sincerely promise you:

If you can deliver my lovingly delivered public apology is yours in all it's glory.

Plus, as a complimentary little extra, one years worth of good night kisses from me.

To you.

:)

images

Bon weekend a toi aussi mon Chéri !

I'm starting an interview series called "Interviews with Trading Gurus." I'm looking for successful traders to interview. If you're interested, please respond in this thread with your trading specialty, and I'll contact you for a call-in.

The very successful traders don't tend to post much. People who are making lots of money don't spend their days writing on forums.
There's an inverse relationship between post count and profitability.
I can think of a few genuine experts here (most have left and some still post every now and again) but very much doubt they'd have any interest in being interviewed.
Good luck

There really were, or are, quite some successful real traders on here.

An interview with, say, Arabianights would be a bark definitely up the right tree.

Thing is, might be a bit hard to proof read that into general comprehensibility as there are guaranteed to be lots of allusions to stuff not regularly attributed to profitable trading by your average Joe kinda guy who may not always be the brightest light in the room, truth be told.

Crack smoking, snuff movies, hookers and other favourite past times spring to mind as examples of the under 16 compatible harmless kind.

Seriously, would be great to hear from him - and many of the other real time traders here - again though.

If you want to talk to real traders, you could try and contact Black Swan, the real deal.

Ok.

Seeing as how I started out here giving the OP unsolicited but complimentary free advice I thought the only decent thing to do would be to come up with a proper follow-up.

Here goes.

It's my firm belief that you'd get even more tips and hints about whom to interview if you'd give us some pointers as to where it's all going to lead to, where it's all gonna end up.

Are you a headhunter ?

Looking for fresh talent ?

Work here: EUREX' Hedge Fund Lions’ Den ?

An investor ?

Fronting for Jack Schwager ?

Member of a Mexican Kidnapping Clan (MKC for future reference) looking for fresh revenue sources ?

Journalist on Playboys pay list ?

Sex and money - and articles on - always go hand in hand, so if there's an offer of a night out with the playmate of the year I'd be tempted.

11-09-tiffany07-stripebikini.jpg

counterViolent, BSD, Dinos, Metrader are teh best traders on the forum nowadays.
If they were still around and posted, i'd also say Arabianights, fxpunter, wallstreetwarrior, Shakone, Grey1.

Last edited:
Well thanks but dunno about that, not sure my wife would agree seeing as how some grey hairs have popped up over the years, which just might have sthg to do with, err, moi et mon trading !!!

:eek:

Otherwise completely agree with your choice.