Looking for Trade/ Portfolio recorder for stocks & futures similar to myFXbook.com

craigthinks

Looking for Trade/ Portfolio recorder for stocks & futures similar to myFXbook.com

Hi fellow trader geeks and gurus,
I am looking for a website to track trades/ Portfolios recorder for stocks & futures, maybe forex similar to myFXbook.
MyFXbook.com has lots to interesting ways to display and confirm someones trading for Forex, but is there somelike it for stocks and futures?

One thing I get tired of is all the scammers out there saying they have a good system or training. The only way I can tell if someone is telling me the truth is to ask for trades or portfolios as proof.
So in the forex community, they have myFXbook to track EAs and live traders. So I just posted an forex siganl that was a scam on Forex peace army showing myFXbook accounts. And I have started trying to get others to use it too. It was Gregs Sucuess Signals and in 2 months wiped out $4000.00 accounts. And people paid him to do it. Such a nice Guy.

So anything for stocks and Futures to track trades?

Re: Looking for Trade/ Portfolio recorder for stocks & futures similar to myFXbook.co

bummp