Looking for prop traders

levarkadevich

I'm looking for prop traders, who are professional have a great strategy and discipline to trade with our own funds, we are a family office headquartered in Moscow Russia, with regional offices in London and Dubai.

We don't use any 3rd party retail brokers, we have our own setup, we connected to all major tier 1 bank and participating in a variety of ECN and dark pool venues, we do clearing trough UBS and Citi, we have supper tight spread on most of the major instruments, and no issue on filling in the orders, our profit-sharing model is 70/30 - and yes we take 70%, we don't ask you for any initial investment or any signup fee's to use our funds, all you have to is prove us that you can trade by running trough the challenge and deliver the results if you pass a challenge we start with 100k trading credit into the account and can increase up to a one million, based on your track record, profit sharing takes place once per month.

I'm looking for prop traders, who are professional have a great strategy and discipline to trade with our own funds, we are a family office headquartered in Moscow Russia, with regional offices in London and Dubai.

We don't use any 3rd party retail brokers, we have our own setup, we connected to all major tier 1 bank and participating in a variety of ECN and dark pool venues, we do clearing trough UBS and Citi, we have supper tight spread on most of the major instruments, and no issue on filling in the orders, our profit-sharing model is 70/30 - and yes we take 70%, we don't ask you for any initial investment or any signup fee's to use our funds, all you have to is prove us that you can trade by running trough the challenge and deliver the results if you pass a challenge we start with 100k trading credit into the account and can increase up to a one million, based on your track record, profit sharing takes place once per month.

If you look at DarwinEx will you find good traders making constant returns.

//H

Sounds like a con. AVOID.

Elaborate please. what if one is interested. how do we get in touch with whoever is responsible for the testing? what are the challenges like. I mean you need to provide us with the whole info, or at least direct us to the relevant place where we can have every question answered

Elaborate please. what if one is interested. how do we get in touch with whoever is responsible for the testing? what are the challenges like. I mean you need to provide us with the whole info, or at least direct us to the relevant place where we can have every question answered
Hi,

This is just fake. They want to milk your money or sell one system to you

Oleg

My deep gratitude goes to you, can you please provide more details about the challenges?!