Looking for new broker

Yo I have tried to contact you and I am the Account Manager from USGFX,
Recently We have a promotion welcome bonus $30USD, no matter how much $$ you deposit
Maybe you can register here willing to service and keep in touch with British brotha(although I hate GbP lol)

You can check out fxbrew. I have been trading with them for a while now, on being recommended by a friend. Their spreads are tight and commissions are also low on the pocket only $2/100k.

Hi Guys,
Ive been out of trading for a while, was wrapped up in the Alpari crash. can you all recommened a decent broker please?
Hi terriegym, Coinexx is what I recommend. Their spreads are tight and withdrawals are also mess free. So you can check them.

The broker always help you to make good profit in Forex trading but always choose a reliable, professional and trusted broker. The broker also be regulated and have documentation.

Hi Guys,
Ive been out of trading for a while, was wrapped up in the Alpari crash. can you all recommened a decent broker please?

i dont support to take suggestion from others about broker choosing issue , its a very dedicated decision, try to make sure which is more appropriate for you by visiting all top rating Forums and review sites also. may be it will work greatly , (please dont take my answer personally . its just according to me)

I have an account with Turnkey Forex, FxChoice, at the moment. I have been using them for a long time, and I have no complaints so far. Besides, I am looking to open one more soon. I will update this when I do.

at the same time its difficult to maintain two accounts , what kind of trader you are ? scalper or long term trader ?

To me, the long-term option of trading seemed much more profitable and reliable.
yes i agree with you , its very reliable than any other trading approach but for long term trading first of all you have to ensure a handsome amount with real knowledge and experience that is not available among us.

i have seen most of the broker dont allow scalping in their trading platform , its a great problem for real scalpers , they have to be more careful when choosing a broker.

right now most of the brokers offer small trading spreads for the traders who are newcomers and scalpers , but i have seen this trading spreads increase at night and particularly during news.

I can recommend you instaforex review trader. It's a reliable company that provides a wide choice of services for users with different levels of experience. I've been working with it for quite a while so it's one of the best for sure.
It's scam broker why do you promote it. It was an established fact already 5 years ago or more. Better to trade with reliable brokers which got licensed by FCA and conduct fair business.

right now most of the brokers are found to be scams in online , so when choosing a broker beginners always fall a great trouble.

right now most of the brokers are found to be scams in online , so when choosing a broker beginners always fall a great trouble.
It's not true many brokers are reliable especially those which are regulated by FCA and in the market more than 5 years.

It's not true many brokers are reliable especially those which are regulated by FCA and in the market more than 5 years.
you said well , appreciate , but there is any guarantee that regulated trading broker can ensure security of funds with a wide range of trading technologies? so many regulated brokers in online who till now cheating with their clients. its my own opinion, never take this personally. thanks to you.

you said well , appreciate , but there is any guarantee that regulated trading broker can ensure security of funds with a wide range of trading technologies? so many regulated brokers in online who till now cheating with their clients. its my own opinion, never take this personally. thanks to you.
Yeah they can, it's called segregated accounts. Brokers which are regulated by FCA won't be able to get around this limit. That's why we can expect better safety there.