Looking for missing information

isp00rt

Dear all,

This is my first appearance in this forum so I hope this is the correct place to put my question. If not, please accept my apologizes in advance and let me know where should I do it.

I would like to know if there are any SERIOUS sites in which real result comparisons of forex/binary options investments are offered. I'm thinking about managed accounts, EAs, trading signals, etc. results with real accounts. I can find tens of sites dedicated to EA comparisons, but many of their results are on demo accounts and/or their real accounts are not reliable IMHO. On the other hand I can't find a single site comparing managed accounts or signal services (manual and automatic).

Could someone please help me? Thank you very much in advance.

Hi again,

Is there a place like that or there isn't anyone interested in telling me? :D

I cant give any lead related to option, I do mostly with forex, and have no interest with binary :).
one thing for sure, I am not gonna waste with all those commercial EA, I can easily put similar marketing method :), wonderful BT result, put a high price for the EA and then put 70% discount, and final price are 50$ :D.
as for signal service, have you check with myfxbook autotrade yet?, if it's not they may would satisfies your needs. fully auto signal service, account are fully linked, save time and money no need for vps.
I once use their service match with my Tickmill account, since not all brokers supported with their autotrade feature.

I cant give any lead related to option, I do mostly with forex, and have no interest with binary :).
one thing for sure, I am not gonna waste with all those commercial EA, I can easily put similar marketing method :), wonderful BT result, put a high price for the EA and then put 70% discount, and final price are 50$ :D.
as for signal service, have you check with myfxbook autotrade yet?, if it's not they may would satisfies your needs. fully auto signal service, account are fully linked, save time and money no need for vps.
I once use their service match with my Tickmill account, since not all brokers supported with their autotrade feature.

I'll take a look. Thanks for the info. ;)

hello there,

i cant give a recommendation regards binary options since i don't trade them, regards your question on trying the services in demo ( pardon me if i understood wrong ) i really think you should ask the broker you wish to try if the demo will act like a live account they should tell you if it will, to be quite honest with you most of the time brokers lie about their services but you get the sense of a lie when you have their answers, another option is to capture evidence like screen shot or something and save it in a safe place you never know when it comes in handy .

regards the question of signal services i used to use this free service

when i was a newbie trader years ago, i wasn't using them all the time neither all the signals i used to pick pairs i like to trade at that time and pick a signal but how i was doing it not just copy and paste i would gone taking the signal then watch the level/number the signal gave buy/sell at and see which breaks first in 30m time frame i used it in a demo only and the purpose was to understand how markets works better , some signals showed success other showed failing like all the signal providers the point is to see how market will react to the given time/number .

my advice for you ( please don't take it personally ) :
try to work on being independent its long road yeah when you starting but with work and time you will eventually reach !! :)

i will be happy to help if you have other questions :)

Good Luck !!

So finally let me confirm again is it MyFXBook Auto Trade Signals are working as awesome or what ?

So finally let me confirm again is it MyFXBook Auto Trade Signals are working as awesome or what ?

there's lot of website who offer similar service. the main issue is the traders performance. there's lot of case at mql5 signal provider when traders often follow martingale type trading system as forexcopy service, which is bad for long run investment. but they put 'loose' condition for any traders who willing to offer signal service, wide open for any mt4 based account, even demo account are eligible to become one. in the contrary, myfxbook restrict martingale method, any real account require proven 3 months profitable result, 1000 usd minimum account to become auto trade signal provider, and the drawdown are no more than 50%. bad thing is, their service are not available for all mt4 platform, only a few supported. as hatemypips said Tickmill are one the brokers, and there's several reputable companies also linked with these feature.
social trading may trending issue for recent years, since commercial EA failed to filled everyone expectation, and the idea to sell out profitable system are seem ridicilous. and we've got the raise of social trading, which sound more reasonable to put out our account linked with other profitable expert trader's account.
Is is risk free ? not a chance, anything related to any kind of business had it own advantage, and potential risk at the same time.
did their service are good one, I said better. I still use these service till now, these 'tight' rule implement are good both for traders and subscribers.

there's lot of website who offer similar service. the main issue is the traders performance. there's lot of case at mql5 signal provider when traders often follow martingale type trading system as forexcopy service, which is bad for long run investment. but they put 'loose' condition for any traders who willing to offer signal service, wide open for any mt4 based account, even demo account are eligible to become one. in the contrary, myfxbook restrict martingale method, any real account require proven 3 months profitable result, 1000 usd minimum account to become auto trade signal provider, and the drawdown are no more than 50%. bad thing is, their service are not available for all mt4 platform, only a few supported. as hatemypips said Tickmill are one the brokers, and there's several reputable companies also linked with these feature.
social trading may trending issue for recent years, since commercial EA failed to filled everyone expectation, and the idea to sell out profitable system are seem ridicilous. and we've got the raise of social trading, which sound more reasonable to put out our account linked with other profitable expert trader's account.
Is is risk free ? not a chance, anything related to any kind of business had it own advantage, and potential risk at the same time.
did their service are good one, I said better. I still use these service till now, these 'tight' rule implement are good both for traders and subscribers.

Got it Billy , Thanks for your Brief explanation on this :clap:

Got it Billy , Thanks for your Brief explanation on this :clap:

you're welcome ganesh. just try to pull out everything in a single line. if you need any further information, you can simply ask their support. especially when you aim to becime autotrade provide, and make sure to put your detail on these board, I may subscribe yours :).