Looking for good futures broker for WEB based trading from charts

jokertrader

hello all,
been trading for a few years now and can only trade with a browser based software/platform due to firewall restrictions. so really need help (after reading for many days still confused)
Trading crude and gold futures (including the minis)
Need web based good platform where i can probably trade from charts (or somethign like MT4)
Tight spreads
Low commissions obviously on each contract
easy to setup - i live in the US

ive looked at fxpro (high fees), interactive broker does not seem to have a web based charting trade system (maybe im wrong), oanda, cms, gain capital - seems like only trades currencies, Not sure about mbtrade?? - so PLEASE HELP

thinkorswim.com

or velocityfutures.com

interactivebrokers do have charts, but they're a bit of a joke.

thinkorswim.com

or velocityfutures.com

interactivebrokers do have charts, but they're a bit of a joke.

thanks - now im thinking of interactive brokers with quote tracker - will test this from behind the firewall and see if it works

hello all,
been trading for a few years now and can only trade with a browser based software/platform due to firewall restrictions. so really need help (after reading for many days still confused)
Trading crude and gold futures (including the minis)
Need web based good platform where i can probably trade from charts (or somethign like MT4)
Tight spreads
Low commissions obviously on each contract
easy to setup - i live in the US

ive looked at fxpro (high fees), interactive broker does not seem to have a web based charting trade system (maybe im wrong), oanda, cms, gain capital - seems like only trades currencies, Not sure about mbtrade?? - so PLEASE HELP

You can also try oil and gold CFD's through FXCM. There is also trading off of the charts. The demo link is not on the website but you can register here to test it https://cfdtr.fxcorporate.com/fxtr/demo/ . The link will be on the FXCM UK website within a couple of days.