Looking for Broker ...

Onno

Looking for Broker (MT4,NDD/STP,Oils/Metals/Currencies) ...

Looking for broker with following requirements:

- MT4
- NDD/STP
- Spot Oil and Metals (and currencies .. )
- Accounts in Euros

Any suggestions ?

Been in contact with Forex-Metal. They say that they are NDD nut they are listed everywhere as regular MM. Haven't read any bad reviews though! They look solid. Anyone with personal experience ?

O.

Last edited:
Anyone heard of ANG Markets ? ( check out MBCFX and ANG Markets websites ! : A complete copy ! Even the Directors letter and the physical address ! )

O.

I've been in contact with both of them and both deny any connection to the other !

O.

Hi Onno, if you want MT4, there is a new one I currently like very much, at Nordmarkets.com.( There you can have an account in EUR ). Or Brocompany.com with their Broco Trader ( I don`t dare to trade through them though ).alforex.com is good but a bit far away.....

I've been in contact with MB trading and Nord Markets but both don't offer oil on MT4.

Nord markets seems solid. Friendly support. True STP.

Thanks for the replies.

O.

After 1 month of research in the ''jungle of brokers'' I came up with 3 favorites:

- Forex-Metal:
- Market maker ( but they say that they do not run a human dealing-desk )
- They offer currencies, oil, metals, debit-card
- Friendly and direct support
- Accounts in USD and Euros
- Your funds are not used as company capital
- Small company in Panama ( not really regulated )

- MBCFX :
- NDD/STP
- They offer currencies, oil, metals, MT4
- They use a German bank for client-capital
- Regulated in BVI
- Accounts only in USD
- Suspicious point: during my research I stumbled upon the website of ANG-Markets. The website of ANG-markets and MBCFX are exactly the same ! Same layout, same text, same directors letter ( just another name), SAME PHYSICAL ADDRESS ! When I called both and asked for an explanation, they both denied a connection to the other. Even denied knowledge of the others existence. Strangely enough, further on in the conversation they mentioned that they where in the running of a legal process against the other. STRANGE!

- Nord Markets :
- STP/ECN
- Solid company
- They offer currencies, metals, MT4
- Accounts in USD, Euros, GBP etc.
- Regulated in Sweden
- Friendly support
- They do not offer oil (maybe in the future)

From all 3, Nord markets seems to be the ''REAL'' broker. Shame though that they don't offer spot-oil.
Forex-Metal meets all the requirements I have for a broker except that they are an MM and you never know if they manipulate your trading since they have to take the other side of your trade. Since the suspicious development between MBCFX and ANG-Markets, I won't consider them as an option for now.

O.