Looking for ecn/stp, currenex broker for professional trader

The brokers with the lowest spreads I have accounts with - mbtrading, thinkforex, fxopen, exness, nordfx, but also looking for a FSA regulated broker for intraday trading.

Considering the ECN debate, what should be a good balance between spread (raw) and commission charged by the broker on ECN. I've seen from $35 MIO to $75 per MIO. What do you guys think is fair?

Considering the ECN debate, what should be a good balance between spread (raw) and commission charged by the broker on ECN. I've seen from $35 MIO to $75 per MIO. What do you guys think is fair?

Well thy not just look at the total cost, interactive brokers for EURUSD has a spread that 0.5 pips for the majority of real trading hours, and the commission is $25 per million (each way ), so you're looking at one pip total (say).

MB trading, has a typical spread averaging (in my opinion) about 0.7 pips on EURUSD. Their commission is $29.5 per million last I checked.

Also another factor is that for ECNs because you're not int he real market, you want other clients taking your trades for better fills, so the larger the firm the better on that count.

So $35 per million is quite high, unless that spread is very low.

No i'm not with LMAX
Some friends use their feed through the pathfinder platform of fastbrokers and they told me that it's very good.
Tight spreads,very fast etc etc

Well thy not just look at the total cost, interactive brokers for EURUSD has a spread that 0.5 pips for the majority of real trading hours, and the commission is $25 per million (each way ), so you're looking at one pip total (say).

MB trading, has a typical spread averaging (in my opinion) about 0.7 pips on EURUSD. Their commission is $29.5 per million last I checked.

Also another factor is that for ECNs because you're not int he real market, you want other clients taking your trades for better fills, so the larger the firm the better on that count.

So $35 per million is quite high, unless that spread is very low.

Thanks for the feedback, seems I am looking in the wrong place :)

Hello Professionals.

What brokers are you currently using? Do you have any problems with your current broker.. Please share your history with the broker..
I am looking to open another live account with a professional broker.
Around $10K ++ is i am looking to deposit..

Please reps of Brokers, ignore..

Thanks.

I have never really had any problems with brokers other than the occasional price spike. But thats just broker fun and games.

Hello,

If you are in UK then you have choice of 4:
Capmar Financial
CFH Markets
Sucden Financial
Marex

Unfortunately, other brokers are claiming ECN but are actually warehousing trades to another broker/fund/counterparty. They take trades against you. SO first broker looks like they give you direct market trading but don't.

Here is trick, ask after trades executed to see liquidity providers. I guarnatee they no show you.
None of them; LMAX, DukasCopy, FXCM, etc.

Oh I forgot to tell
I use CapMar Financial for my main account and CFH as my second account (normally hedging).
Both great but Capmar has better price and CFH has nice lady

Dear friends,

I need your assistance

I am looking for a very good broker in UK..

I need a good ecn/stp professional broker, should have very good liquidity, market depth..

I am planning to trade with $25,000

Please can someone assist..

And if any other professional traders trading with such money, please PM me, lets stay in touch :).. together we can help each other..

Thanks Appreciated friends.

The new challenge right now is the "Last look" provision tactic that is being used by most of the LPs out there. You need to seek brokers that have relationships with LPs that do not utilize such practice. Having me saying that, No LP will agree not to do so unless they are paid a higher clearing fee, and hence a higher commission charged by your broker. Some of the names of brokers that deal with LPs with no Last Look are LCG, Ajax, I believe MB and FastBrokers.

'Last look' is nothing new. You are not completely correct as regards your list of 'no last look' brokers. Frankly your best bet is to use LMAX.

You might be right Dow but this is the claim made by the brokers I listed. At the end of the day, API execution is the only proof anyone can have.