Honest ( I know! A lot to ask)
Can produce performance figures up to date
Deals with CFDs as well
Will sign an agreement to not circumvent
Is on the top SIPP providers panel
Is comfortable with pension transfers into the fund
Would like £500,000 -£1m business per month
Does not tell lies

I know I'm probably better looking for a unicorn, but if there is such a company out there please let me know

Thanks for your PM's regarding this post, but we are looking for UK based and regulated by the FCA.

Thanks for your PM's regarding this post, but we are looking for UK based and regulated by the FCA.

How much you're going to tie up there? Doubt that UK based brokers with licensed managers will deal with less than 10K pounds..
Did you have a bad experience with offshore so setting out so strict requirements?

Client use their SIPPS to invest. The minimum SIPPS would be £15k - the average being £40k. We would put around £1million per month into the fund

SIPPS providers will only work with UK based companies under FCA regs.

I know of a broker and offer that might be suitable for you. They are under FCA and have a copy trading portfolio management structure. The copy trading is all done through their server so it requires no input from the ivnestors.

There are a range of strategies, I would assume the best ones for you would be the lowest volatilty ones. The lowest vol one done close to 10% return last year and under 7% maximum (equity) draw down. Lot multipliers can be used to increase the risks and gains, they can also be used to trade half risk (although if the strategy in question ever uses 0.01 this will be copied on full risk since it is not possible to split that lot).

Maximum stop losses can be set on equity and these can also be trailing so they lock in profits are they are generated.

The broker would be able to process the volume you are talking about, there is a bonus on funds up to $200,000 also.

Pm me if you'd like to talk about it more.

EDIT - All results can be seen historically and in real time. Including the open and closed trades specifics.

Thanks but I need a return of 50-70% per annum. Stop loss set @ 15%

Using the bonuses and lot multiplers that would be possible.

Upto $200,000 there is a triple equity bonus meaning there would be $600,000 in trading capital (33% stop out) that could be diversified between various strategies or used on one strategy with low risk taken on the master account and lot multipliers in use.

If it would be over 10 million there are other traders and strategy we can probably access but it would require due dilligence on this end of things before the results of they traders could be shared. They are not publicly available.

The more aggressive strategies can yield higher returns but reward and risk do always go hand in hand. The risk can of course be toned down a bit by using a portfolio of strategies so as to never be overly exposed to anything.

31d683648e177dbba10da2cf3473225b.png

(This comes with quarterly audits from one of the Big Four so that should also cover "Does not tell lies")

I know very little about trading. What I do know is how to recruit introducers and submit good volume business through pension transfers. I am working with a broker and DFM now but would also like to have others to work with. I will PM you with what I'm looking for

Who doesn't need 50-70% return per year? Tell me when you find that, I'll ride my unicorn over and check them out.

It is not common in the retail market but these type of results exist. The guy is talking about 6-12 milion a year and that can open up far better options with the right connections.

This one ran at x2 risk would meet his targets and be inside his DD.

Inbox me if you'd like to check it out. We have unicron parking.

It is not common in the retail market but these type of results exist. The guy is talking about 6-12 milion a year and that can open up far better options with the right connections.

This one ran at x2 risk would meet his targets and be inside his DD.

Inbox me if you'd like to check it out. We have unicron parking.

Yes, that $1k account from 2013 is very inspiring.

Yes, that $1k account from 2013 is very inspiring.

The account is current.

5bfa53651e90d1b2a6cbff0dffd76318.png

You might not be familiar with concepts regarding client privacy and protection or in scalability but I shall try to explain.

This is a small account which can be shared freely without need for due diligence on prospective investors. It works to show the results easily and establish there is a good prospect for business before we get into all the red tape.

Everything is ratio based really, people want to see the maximum drawdown again the average gain, how often max DD is hit and the recovery time to HWM, all of this can be seen on any sized account (also they can follow along with it and see if they want to do business with us in the future)

The trading style is scalable, since the stops tend to be 20 pips and target 40 with trailing stops usually on about 10 this is not a strategy that has liquidity issues with bigger lot sizes.

To an investor who likes to assess their risk and gains the equity is not important (it's really just a case of extra "0"s) but the ratios are.

If you are a guy that gets more excited about equity than the determining factors .. here you go.

d94a7e971c166cb2a07da654b2bac8d6

Just quickly going through that account statement, all the trades are made around news announcements, FOMC statements, etc.

Its one thing getting executed and fills during those moves with micro lots, its another to get filled with significant volume. So to say that this strategy is fully scalable is just not possible.

The account is current.

5bfa53651e90d1b2a6cbff0dffd76318.png

You might not be familiar with concepts regarding client privacy and protection or in scalability but I shall try to explain.

This is a small account which can be shared freely without need for due diligence on prospective investors. It works to show the results easily and establish there is a good prospect for business before we get into all the red tape.

Everything is ratio based really, people want to see the maximum drawdown again the average gain, how often max DD is hit and the recovery time to HWM, all of this can be seen on any sized account (also they can follow along with it and see if they want to do business with us in the future)

The trading style is scalable, since the stops tend to be 20 pips and target 40 with trailing stops usually on about 10 this is not a strategy that has liquidity issues with bigger lot sizes.

To an investor who likes to assess their risk and gains the equity is not important (it's really just a case of extra "0"s) but the ratios are.

If you are a guy that gets more excited about equity than the determining factors .. here you go.

d94a7e971c166cb2a07da654b2bac8d6

i'm familiar with the concepts regarding client privacy.

I assume you invest in this program yourself? there aren't any client privacy rules that would stop you showing your own statements to who ever you liked.

managers have lots of little accounts and show the best performing ones. if something works why put $1k in it to show as an example, why not put $1m in it to show it as an example and make an extra $700k per year at the same time.

the trouble is there aren't many money managers that can make their clients $7 per year let alone anything approaching 70%. Sure, they make plenty of money on the rebates and widen spread regardless of whether the trade wins or loses but as far as replicating with real money what they have done previously is unlikely.

I know a lot of these people. I've dealt with a lot of them. I've paid rebates to a lot of them. how many were any good? maybe 3. out of how many? over 100.

generally you don't trust others who talk about getting you 70% a year and then show a $1k account as proof, and then justify that by talking about client confidentiality.. if you made someone 70% per year they'd do whatever you told them and that includes using their statement as evidence instead of saying you use a small account because it 'can be shared freely without the need for due diligence on prospective investors'. for you to do due diligence on a prospective investor why would you need a $1k trading record. your due diligence will be done by the usual KYC procedure, which is finding out who they are, where they live and bank and what their experience is in this industry. I've never had to create a $1k account and make 70% pa to do DD on my clients...

you don't make sense. you use too many words to justify why you wont show proper audited figures and that's why most on here will think you're at it.

if you make 70% a year on an account worth more than £600 and can prove it, you'll have shed loads of business.. you certainly wouldn't need to be on here arguing the toss with people like me.

(This comes with quarterly audits from one of the Big Four so that should also cover "Does not tell lies")

your audit figures should be public if you're trying to raise money.

why don't you publish them?