Looking for an Experienced Futures Day Trader to Co-Moderate a Live Trading Chat Room.

BSG Jason

Hi Guys.
I am new here, so if this post is in the wrong section, or violates a forum rule, please let me know.

We are looking for Experienced Futures Day Traders to moderator a Live Trading Chat Room. To Qualify you would need to meet the following criteria:
1. You are a profitable trader with at least 6mo of verifiable trading history that you can send to us.
2. You are willing to provide actionable ideas, sharing your screen while trading real time
3. You are willing to help chat room members with questions and concerns.
4. Post Trade Results on Social Media platforms.
If this sounds like something you’d like to do, please PM Me or email me at [email protected] with a list of the reasons you think you’d be a good moderator, and how to best reach you.

Thanks. Jason

Hi Guys.
I am new here, so if this post is in the wrong section, or violates a forum rule, please let me know.

We are looking for Experienced Futures Day Traders to moderator a Live Trading Chat Room. To Qualify you would need to meet the following criteria:
1. You are a profitable trader with at least 6mo of verifiable trading history that you can send to us.
2. You are willing to provide actionable ideas, sharing your screen while trading real time
3. You are willing to help chat room members with questions and concerns.
4. Post Trade Results on Social Media platforms.
If this sounds like something you’d like to do, please PM Me or email me at [email protected] with a list of the reasons you think you’d be a good moderator, and how to best reach you.

Thanks. Jason

>>>>> 1. You are a profitable trader with at least 6mo of verifiable trading history that you can send to us. <<<<<<

That's akin to looking for a one-legged man who won a butt-kicking contest. Good luck. Dream on!

>>>>> 1. You are a profitable trader with at least 6mo of verifiable trading history that you can send to us. <<<<<<

That's akin to looking for a one-legged man who won a butt-kicking contest. Good luck. Dream on!

👍👍

Moderators are a strange bunch, mostly very likable. From what I have seen and observed, they are poor, poor, poor AND are dedicated to the place they moderate, its just shy of ultra-religious. In other words they give their time and energy freely because they believe in something deeply. They therefore IMHO are the Salt of the Earth, same order of magnitude as those who go all the way to Africa to help the poor and destitute and get paid little or nothing.

There is one moderator here I highly recommend. Offer him a starting salary of 100k + percentage of the profits. He has the right to make a profit too instead of just wasting his youth at a place where people don't give a rat's ass about his efforts.

His name is Trader333 and he wears a fancy 2-gun rig that he is very reluctant to use but had to use 3 times in my case but never aimed for the head or heart. I believe his motto is, "the greatest thrill is not to kill"

The SALT of the Earth

If you want to scope out female moderators of top-notch quality look up these names at ET and track them down. Their posts might get deleted because when they got expelled there was a massive revolt among the members and it sure as heck could have become a revolution. But being a male dominated ghetto where they frown on female traders bigtime, the 2 gals along with 8 other gals all skedaddled from Bully Central (where they beat up on girls and not give 'em a fair shot at trading)

NoDoji

Xela

Both are factory-type girls, my kind of girls, genuine and if you give 'em the reins they both can take the place to the Uper Echelon of Forums.

If you want to scope out female moderators of top-notch quality look up these names at ET and track them down. Their posts might get deleted because when they got expelled there was a massive revolt among the members and it sure as heck could have become a revolution. But being a male dominated ghetto where they frown on female traders bigtime, the 2 gals along with 8 other gals all skedaddled from Bully Central (where they beat up on girls and not give 'em a fair shot at trading)

NoDoji

Xela

Both are factory-type girls, my kind of girls, genuine and if you give 'em the reins they both can take the place to the Uper Echelon of Forums.

Could you send me a link on how I might get in touch with these girls?

If the link fails, follow these instructions and you might be able to find 'em. I don't know where they currently are.

Go to www.elitetrader.com
type in NoDoji or Xela in the member box
when the posts show up, click the name and go to the profile etc. page.
In Xela's case its clearly stated that she was hounded by a vicious troll and stalker and could not handle it and left. That troll is named "destriero"

Next go into the FEEDBACK forum and find the 2 threads on NoDoji and Xela banning/expulsion/crucifixion.

Then register for an account at ET and start a thread titled, "Help, friends of Xela and NoDoji PM me for where I might find these ladies"

Its possible your thread will be deleted as the whole episode is an outright FELONY on the part of the owner to ban these 2 girls. Both make the current strongman, destriero (the troll) look like a 2-bit trader and combined, the girls are a fortress. Both were huge contributors to Technical stuff in trading

Good luck

be a good moderator

If this factor (in green below) is missing, the moderator ain't worth doodly.

Unlimited power goes to the one holding the gun

Only one thing is more powerful than that - Money. The former bows to the latter and is bought.

Now dig this:
Unlimited power (gun) in the hands of a firm, fair, kind person. Whoever heard of such a combo? I have. Its sooooo rare but I've seen it. It does exist

"those who go all the way to Africa to help the poor and destitute "
Not sure where you see them. Africa is put in that situation by those very "helpers"

Moderators are a strange bunch, mostly very likable. From what I have seen and observed, they are poor, poor, poor AND are dedicated to the place they moderate, its just shy of ultra-religious. In other words they give their time and energy freely because they believe in something deeply. They therefore IMHO are the Salt of the Earth, same order of magnitude as those who go all the way to Africa to help the poor and destitute and get paid little or nothing.

There is one moderator here I highly recommend. Offer him a starting salary of 100k + percentage of the profits. He has the right to make a profit too instead of just wasting his youth at a place where people don't give a rat's ass about his efforts.

His name is Trader333 and he wears a fancy 2-gun rig that he is very reluctant to use but had to use 3 times in my case but never aimed for the head or heart. I believe his motto is, "the greatest thrill is not to kill"

The SALT of the Earth

"those who go all the way to Africa to help the poor and destitute "
Not sure where you see them. Africa is put in that situation by those very "helpers"

Now apply that to Mother Teresa re: Calcutta, India. Count me out of such blasphemy. :):):)

Absolutely! It applies to all of them. They were on mission for their cults, no matter what you were made to believe

Yeah, generally speaking, organizations pouring money in to so-called help, accomplish the continued failure. And yeah, their agendas are agendas.

But I am speaking about a select few individuals, not large numbers of them, most have zip but have a passion to help and there is no money or thievery involved

Here's one example, right here at T2W. I'm hated by this fella but I have no problem stating that he is the real thing in this regard - he is going there to help, he has no agenda. I am talking about such people, no organizations. I know quite a few such individuals.