Looking for Active Traders to gain insight on Experiences and Challenges

HowDoYouTrade

Hello all,
As the title says, I am in search for Active Day and Swing Traders who would be willing to share their experiences and challenges. I am using the information to develop new FinTech in hopes to greatly simplify the process of making trading decisions. If anyone here is interested, please reply and we can work towards making contact. Again, thank you for your time.

Biggest challenge is not having user-friendly tools to quantitatively confirm that we aren't trading random walk. I have all reasons to believe that I am trading random walk; and all of technical analysis is just data mining and cherry-picking. Would like to see more mathematical proof of the contrary argument.

Biggest challenge is not having user-friendly tools to quantitatively confirm that we aren't trading random walk. I have all reasons to believe that I am trading random walk; and all of technical analysis is just data mining and cherry-picking. Would like to see more mathematical proof of the contrary argument.

Hello, thanks for the reply. Would you provide a bit of elaboration:
What technical analysis tools are you utilizing? Where do you feel they fail?
When you say they are just data mining and cherry picking, what exactly do you mean?
As a mathematician I am in agreement about stronger proof of stock changes. But could you please elaborate a bit more as to what you would like to see?

Thank you very much

Hello all,
As the title says, I am in search for Active Day and Swing Traders who would be willing to share their experiences and challenges. I am using the information to develop new FinTech in hopes to greatly simplify the process of making trading decisions. If anyone here is interested, please reply and we can work towards making contact. Again, thank you for your time.

What is your background in offering to provide this please ?

Thanks
N

What is your background in offering to provide this please ?

Thanks
N

Hey N, i am a mathematician and software/web developer. I am an active swing trader. I come here because it is clear to me the process of making informed trade decisions is flawed. This is why I come here for you to share problems you face as a trader with me