Looking For A Specific Book

Peterle

Hey folks!

I bought a book about investing in stocks about 4 or 5 years ago, unfortunately, I lost it over the time. I read it once, did not have the time to dive deeply into the subject but liked it very much.

Unfortunately, I do not remember the title, nor the author, so I tried googeling all the bits and pieces I remember about the book without any positive outcome. So I decided to ask you guys, maybe one of you can point me in the correct direction.

The book described the authors take on investing in stocks. It was a mix of a detailed examination of the company itself combined with a technical part which was mainly focused on the cup and handle pattern. One of his ideas I remember was also not to look to much into the cheap stocks, but to look more into the ones which are a bit heavier.

There were lots of the big companies from the last 100 years listed with graphs and everything, to give examples of his system and to show how it works.

In addition, the author did run an email subscription thing which did provide you with some of the indicative numbers he was using when investigating single companies. Nothing you wouldn't be able to do for yourself, just a time saver.

I know the information provided by me is not that much, but maybe somebody did read it and thinks "Ah, He is clearly talking about XXXX!".

I would be very thankful if some of you guys can tell me which book I am looking for.

Thanks!

Peterle

"How to make money in stocks" William J. O'Neil is useful and enjoyable and sounds like what you are talking about. If it's not, then it's worth reading anyway !

there're a lot of different books avaiable now claimed to be useful for learning aout forex... In fact, though, they contain only the most typical ideas that can't help you learn anything.

There are huge number of books on the market which are quite helpful in each and every regard. Stock exchange requires more practice than reading the books. You need to gain the basic knowledge as well as technical and practice it as much as you can. Thanks