Looking for a Platform that allows you to hedge + Order close to current Price

Thomas-M

Hi

I'm looking for a spread betting platforms that allows you to use a force open option which is perfect for my new strategy. I have been using ETX all along which is a great platform, but if you want to set an automatic order to either buy or sell, then you can only set it to open at a minimum of about 10 points away, 6 in some cases, (10 for the Dow, 6 for the Dax I believe).

I'm trying to use a hedging strategy, which hedges me (only if it drops). I found out that IG allows you to do this, however I've been placed on a limited risk account based on my financial situation.

I tried CMS trader also, and with them you can only short above the current price and buy below the current price.

Are there any platforms that you know of which would allow you to do this? It would need to be a platform which allows you to begin with a small deposit of a few hundred euro/dollars.

Thanks

Thomas

Hi

I'm looking for a spread betting platforms that allows you to use a force open option which is perfect for my new strategy. I have been using ETX all along which is a great platform, but if you want to set an automatic order to either buy or sell, then you can only set it to open at a minimum of about 10 points away, 6 in some cases, (10 for the Dow, 6 for the Dax I believe).

I'm trying to use a hedging strategy, which hedges me (only if it drops). I found out that IG allows you to do this, however I've been placed on a limited risk account based on my financial situation.

I tried CMS trader also, and with them you can only short above the current price and buy below the current price.

Are there any platforms that you know of which would allow you to do this? It would need to be a platform which allows you to begin with a small deposit of a few hundred euro/dollars.

Thanks

Thomas

Check etx again, a lot of instruments have a hedge option.

Attachments

• hedge.PNG
    hedge.PNG
    9.2 KB · Views: 395
Check etx again, a lot of instruments have a hedge option.

Hi

Thanks, I have tried it all, I'm aware of their hedge opposites they have available, however, it's the pending order spread that I don't like. Some other platforms have a much lower spread and I'm trying to figure out which is the best to use. Not the actual commission spread though.

Thanks