Looking for a platform offering mini lots, tight spreads and not affected by ESMA

Thomas-M

Hi

I've been using Admiral Markets for a while. They have tight spreads (during the day), but at night it is fixed at 10 points for the Dow.

Reading other posts here directed me to TD365, and JAFX. They offer high leverage and the spreads seem a bit better (at least at this current time), 3:07 Irish. But there is no option for true mini lot trades, even if it is displayed as 0.01 (it actually costs over 100 dollars in each of the platforms. On Admiral it used to cost about 5 dollars with 500/1 leverage.

So yeah they're the main things I'm looking for; mini lots, high leverage and tight (preferably fixed) spreads.

Can anyone share anything on some please. I imagine they'd be Australian platforms.

I only tried the demo account of TD365 with their web trader, I think the person in live chat was saying their MT4 conditions are different. Only problem is I'll have to deposit funds if I want to see the exact margin requiement because there's no Mt4 demo account

Hi

I've been using Admiral Markets for a while. They have tight spreads (during the day), but at night it is fixed at 10 points for the Dow.

Reading other posts here directed me to TD365, and JAFX. They offer high leverage and the spreads seem a bit better (at least at this current time), 3:07 Irish. But there is no option for true mini lot trades, even if it is displayed as 0.01 (it actually costs over 100 dollars in each of the platforms. On Admiral it used to cost about 5 dollars with 500/1 leverage.

So yeah they're the main things I'm looking for; mini lots, high leverage and tight (preferably fixed) spreads.

Can anyone share anything on some please. I imagine they'd be Australian platforms.

I only tried the demo account of TD365 with their web trader, I think the person in live chat was saying their MT4 conditions are different. Only problem is I'll have to deposit funds if I want to see the exact margin requiement because there's no Mt4 demo account

Hi Thomas

Australian IC Markets fit your criteria.

Good luck :)

Hi

I use JAFX(one of the ones you have mentioned above) and they are not affected by ESMA.

Australian IC Markets

IFC Markets

Never every play in UK again...RIPOFFS