Looking for a mentor

Singhstyle

17 0
Hi

Any pointers to find a mentor? I am not looking for someone to selects stocks but to providence guidance and challenging points of view on my trade setups etc
kr

counter_violent

Legendary member
11,279 3,005

timsk

Legendary member
7,604 2,377
Any pointers to find a mentor?
Hi Singhstyle,
Yes! Before you get out your wallet, be sure to read this FAQ first: Can You Recommend a Mentor, Coach or Trading Course?

In the event that you do get a mentor or coach, it makes sense to get up to speed on the basics of trading, as there's little point in paying someone to teach you stuff that you can learn for free on here and elsewhere. So, if you're new to trading, check out the second link in my signature.

Let us know what you decide to do.
Tim.

Reactions: options-george

lloydbee

275 17
Hi

Any pointers to find a mentor? I am not looking for someone to selects stocks but to providence guidance and challenging points of view on my trade setups etc
kr

So are you looking for a Stock trading mentor?
It's good to see you looking for someone not for trade suggestions but for other reasons, good on you.

foroom lluzers

Veteren member
3,611 137
Hi

kr

you want to time ejaculation in milliseconds?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock