Looking for a job...!

Rapster

:eek: Good afternoon guys and girls... am new to the forum so forgive me if I am not using colloquial language etc...

The reason for posting the below is I have been working for a Boutique Currency Broker selling deliverable currency to both private and corporate clients for 2 years now. The money is pretty good but that is because I am good at the job (not being big headed or anything, that is just fact… I exceed my targets by 135% I am consistently top trader for the company and so on and so forth…)

I feel that there is nowhere left for me to go within my current environment and I have hit the ceiling of my earning potential… what I am now looking to do is break into the trading world properly, work for a city firm trading proper money and earning a fortune doing it?!?!? At the moment everywhere I look I am finding that the money is similar and the environment is the same… when I start to look at big banks I am finding that I do not have enough product knowledge or experience to qualify…

If anyone has or can suggest an opportunity that may suit someone in my shoes it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!!!