Looking for broker - UK stocks CFD on MT4

wheeler66

Hey guys,

New to T2W and was hoping you could help me.

Im currently trying to find an online broker which offers a demo account on MT4 which will allow me to trade CFDs for the FTSE100 and FTSE250 individual shares.

I've tried IG, AVA, XM,

Thanks,

Wheeler

Dear Wheeler,

I'm not sure whether the forum allows advice on specific brokers, but as the question is on demo account I will take the risk to respond with the following, I would suggest:
- JFD brokers
- Corespread
and potentially a combination of each demo account as a good way to paper-trade and demo-trade different setups.

JFD is an ECN broker from Cyprus, they offer a customised MT4 and a panel of instruments that will cover what you are after. Their commission model is different from the standard retail arena.

Corespread is self-defined as a spread-betting platform which to an extent is true, even if there wouldn't be much difference with a number of well-known brokerage houses that pretend to remain outside spread-betting. Their commission model is in appearance very attractive. They offer the demo accounts on variable and fixed spreads mode.
The major downside is the lack of maturity of their online and MT4 platforms which often make you use the support. It's a very small firm though and they reply quickly.

I hope it is helpful.