Look who's on TV....

every point he makes aligns perfectly to things that were said on this forum. to be more specific. time frames, indicators, market (specific reference to euro which is all BS trades), analogies he makes about his approach.

we could be wrong but you cannot hide so many overlaps with shadow like accuracy. if anyone has time i bet they could find his posts and overlay them on the video.

i just want to be clear that i dont really give a sh!t about vendors and their methods. Nor do i concern myself with the scamming aspect because its as subjective as the market. who is to say their methods do or don't work. people get scammed because they don't do their homework or are too stupid to understand. i just think its interesting how these things come about. if he truly is BS then good luck. i just don't get why so many people get emotionally involved. i can only surmise they are jealous for some reason.

Some of these guys that are giving testimonials for CMC run their own websites with various charts and stuff. Are they really making money from advertising on sites like that? One of them looked horendous, surely that cant be an earner, they must be generating income elsewhere such as getting paid for testimonials.

if they have found a way to make money legally then good on them. why work yourself up

if they have found a way to make money legally then good on them. why work yourself up

I couldnt care less, I was just wondering how anyone can make money from a crap website. Is it really that easy?

you receive spam emails fishing for victims. the type where you have won something or there is a problem with your account. well they obviously work because they are an every day occurrence. there are enough stupid people out there falling for unbelievable cr@p to keep the scammers in business.
people are more stupid than you might think. look at the people buying the iphone 4s. most of them are apple users who already own an iphone 4. if you look at what you get for this mobile in terms on upgrades, there isnt much to write home about. in fact you have worse battery life and an assistant you will never use. why would anyone run out and spend 500 bucks on a mobile that is generally worse from an every day usage standpoint than the previous version. apple take advantage of these stupid people that queue up a day before its release to get one. in fact all apple have to do is add one or 2 new features every year to keep them coming for more, regardless of the degradation of battery charge.

yes is is very easy to make money from stupid people. all you need is the ability to turn off the guilt factor.

you receive spam emails fishing for victims. the type where you have won something or there is a problem with your account. well they obviously work because they are an every day occurrence. there are enough stupid people out there falling for unbelievable cr@p to keep the scammers in business.
people are more stupid than you might think. look at the people buying the iphone 4s. most of them are apple users who already own an iphone 4. if you look at what you get for this mobile in terms on upgrades, there isnt much to write home about. in fact you have worse battery life and an assistant you will never use. why would anyone run out and spend 500 bucks on a mobile that is generally worse from an every day usage standpoint than the previous version. apple take advantage of these stupid people that queue up a day before its release to get one. in fact all apple have to do is add one or 2 new features every year to keep them coming for more, regardless of the degradation of battery charge.

yes is is very easy to make money from stupid people. all you need is the ability to turn off the guilt factor.

I was thinking more in terms of them making money from all those affiliate links. Is there a big kickback from forex brokers for someone opening an account through your website? Even if there was are any of them honest enough to pay up?

Do you think Swannie will be found in some Blackburn sewage tunnel like the rest of the worlds most wanted.Is there anything else we can pin on him while were at it.

yes. t2w operates this model which is why vendor bashing posts are typically deleted and offenders banned. .

I'm sure you've all seen it before but this is pretty appropriate blog to support the arguement...

A classic - (y)

iPhone4 vs HTC Evo 4G: Part 2 : The truth behind the story! - YouTube

No worse than Herman Cain...he can't name the women accusing him. Seems like a case of memory loss on the campaign trail here.

Peter

No worse than Herman Cain...he can't name the women accusing him. Seems like a case of memory loss on the campaign trail here.

Peter

I would rate Herman a definite no no unless he's running for a freak circus show.

Herman Cain for President

Notice the Paid for by Friends of Herman Cain, Inc.

Is that his real friends or just a company called Friends of Herman Cain... Dubious character to say the least.

Herman Cain: because the Tea Party loves crazy more than they hate black.

I would rate Herman a definite no no unless he's running for a freak circus show.

Herman Cain for President

Notice the Paid for by Friends of Herman Cain, Inc.

Is that his real friends or just a company called Friends of Herman Cain... Dubious character to say the least.

That's the official campaign name filed with the Federal Elections Commission. Most print ads for elections have to show who or what organization paid for the ad. TV/radio ads must have the candidate saying "I'm Joe Candidate and I support this ad" if it was paid for by the official campaign organization. I don't know all the ins and outs of this law, it's relatively new.

Peter

if they all vendors, what was swan vendoring?

I uncovered black swans love for cmc peter cuddas ages ago, he was too obvious, pure lick ass, followed by a blind few assistant trainee fudgepackers. The only thing swan was vendering was how to fudge pack sb owners to try and get some crumbs thrown his way - desperate! :LOL:

:LOL:

A low blow PB.

Have you watched her video? Not as funny as Swanny's but still good for a giggle. The best bit is where these people "reveal" one of their strategies - absolute classic bullsh1t.

Don't tell me you actually watched all the videos??? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Peter