look Ma. No hands - Hands free ES mini fully automated Journal

Poxman

this journal will follow my emini Algos that i run using an overlay. The algos run about 1-4 days of possibly longer. i have two models running in windows and these have both a bullish bias, left and a bearish bias.

i will use a trade filter, a process i call D2 filtering background can be seen here. [Link removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
the system will go with the signals and against the signals when in reverse mode. The purple line in the indicator is the running real time total profit in $1000's. and updates when there is a flip from one direction to another (red to greed and vice versa)

currently the system on the left has a thick green horizontal line at the bottom so follows the signals as they, buy when system goes long, short when short but when the line turns Red, this is reverse model and the signals get inverted. this means when line goes from green to red and position is long, the algo will flip to short and subsequent longs will be taken as shorts.

the system will also go neutral so to see what the position actually , is there is a light blue line that crosses back and forth.

the current state for the position on the left is positive mode (green line) but neutral meaning no position.

Attachments

• k3-1-3.jpg
    k3-1-3.jpg
    431 KB · Views: 325
these signals will be updated via automated update to my blog shortly and will post when this is running

quick update.. the long bias model went short last night..one small whip saw and now short from 2017.
the short model , right , whipsawed for a $387 loss and is now short from 1999.75

Attachments

• k3-1-4.jpg
    k3-1-4.jpg
    437.2 KB · Views: 316
week update - small losses

back after being put in the penalty box for shameless promotion.. past 5 days have been pretty decent on the systems. The bull trend system last week ended on a strong note with a short friday afternoon and closed this after noon. for the week we ended down $450

the bear biased model, right is still short and for the week ended $290. the bb is still short.

one noteworthy point is that we have had many 20 plus point trade reverse and stop us out with small gains or losses. over the coming weeks i may twerk the models so we take profits and then re-load the trades

PM if you want to know where you can see the signals live

Attachments

• es-1-10.jpg
    es-1-10.jpg
    409.1 KB · Views: 307
nice $1200 run on BULL biased

nice bouncing action on bull bias. .. sold, bought sold. good combo for $1200, looking like we should see new bouncing up swing. always nice when trades happen while sleeping..

bear short was doing ok but now losing.

Attachments

• es-1-2.jpg
    es-1-2.jpg
    408.2 KB · Views: 325
solid couple days.. system jumped $3400 in the past few days.. in the pic i have highlighted an example of how my D2 model flips the long and went short

on the right, we are still short even though the algo says long. in at 1897 with decent gains this AM but with this mkt we could easily see these reverse.

Attachments

• es-1-14.jpg
    es-1-14.jpg
    660.3 KB · Views: 211