Longer timeframe so who has the best rollover rates

silverpuma

Hi, I spread bet with IG Index on UK stocks using daily charts and sometimes weekly to supplement my Futures day trading. So I could be in a trade for months. Does anyone know of a handy place to see what most of the better known SB firms charge for the daily rollover charges LIBOR + ??? (I don't use the quarterly option) so I can compare.

I know I can make my way through each firms website and search for the info but a oneplace catch all would be handy:clap:

IG charges me LIBOR + 2.5% per annum:

Thanks in advance

Do you go short or long?
If you go short then SpreadCo would be the best choice for equities as they don't charge overnight financing on short positions... otherwise it's somebody like CapitalSpreads as they have LIBOR+2%

Do you go short or long?
If you go short then SpreadCo would be the best choice for equities as they don't charge overnight financing on short positions... otherwise it's somebody like CapitalSpreads as they have LIBOR+2%

In my Futures day trading I go both ways (I slightly favour shorting as prices seem to move faster when falling) but on this strategy since I'm buying shares at <0.10p I'm only going long. The Libor+2% from CS is better than my Libor+2.5 from IG. So thanks for that.