London Forex Show

• Welcome to the newest version of Trade2Win! We're running on the latest version of, what we consider to be, the best forum software available today. Our aim was to keep things as familiar as possible but focus on improving speed, security and usability. We hope you like the result! Please post your questions, comments, suggestions and feedback in the What's New and Feedback Thread - Sharky.
May 26, 2013
This was on today. I usually attend to get away in February but this year it was seriously stale. More emphasis on Bitcoins and crypto than actual FX moves etc. Occasional free bottles of London de-salinated gopping water, occasional sweets and pens. No free jump drives, no free coffee then to cap it all the women at the stalls were all antique gopdogs. Not a short skirt or pair of legs in sight. People have we really turned a corner?:cool:

sminicooper

Jun 13, 2016
This was on today. I usually attend to get away in February but this year it was seriously stale. More emphasis on Bitcoins and crypto than actual FX moves etc. Occasional free bottles of London de-salinated gopping water, occasional sweets and pens. No free jump drives, no free coffee then to cap it all the women at the stalls were all antique gopdogs. Not a short skirt or pair of legs in sight. People have we really turned a corner?:cool:
Probably – the Sisterhood now think they're in charge. We are in for a good old-fashioned dose of Puritanism. I'm still trying to work out how they think they will eventually manage without us blokes:confused: