Local top list

Cryprto

Hi everyone,
Lets make smth like top list of best crypto exchanges,
Wanna start to trade with crypto:cool:

You'll probably find that the few people on here who actually trade cryptos use derivatives

Hi everyone,

no thanks :LOL:

You never know who's swimming naked until the tide goes out (CFTC and SEC investigations)

Hi everyone,

Top ten exchanges by volume (last 24hr)

1. Binance
2. Huobi
3. OKEx
4. Upbit
5. Bitfinex
6. Bithumb
7. GDAX (coinbase)
8. Kraken
9. Bitstamp
10. HitBTC

i liked
-binance
-pratconi
- exmo
- Bitsamp
they are the most convenient and clearly

ma bro who teach me trading using usually binance, but sometimes he also trading in bitfinex and pratconi
and he show me a lot of practical things on this sites

If you really really really must, avoid all exchanges that don't provide FIAT holdings, for example the exchanges providing Tether instead, might and probably are not solvent...

http://uk.businessinsider.com/tether-explained-bitcoin-cryptocurrency-why-people-worried-2018-1

Trade only on exchange that is regulated in your jurisdiction, insured and protected. Your $hitcoins will not be, but your cash holdings might be, so when it goes bust you have small chance to get something back out of the bankruptcy...

Essentially, you are looking for something like this:

https://support.coinbase.com/customer/en/portal/articles/1662379-how-is-coinbase-insured-

...and still run it trough your attorney and call the regulating agencies, to make sure those statements are actually true...

Attention!!! HITBTC EXCHANGE GOES TO THE SCAM!!!
I can't withdraw funds from the exchange for more than half a year!!! Verification has been completed, two-factor protection is enabled, but there is a restriction on any operations!!! Tech support first asked to pass verification- I did, they were silent for a long time and did not respond to tickets, two weeks ago the answer came that the account would be unblocked within three days, and again no action.

Top ten exchanges by volume (last 24hr)

1. Binance
2. Huobi
3. OKEx
4. Upbit
5. Bitfinex
6. Bithumb
7. GDAX (coinbase)
8. Kraken
9. Bitstamp
10. HitBTC
I mostly trade on Binance, Houbi, and Gate.io