LMFX broker discussion

not sure if there are any here, but u can check other section of the broker, just be warry, its a risky thing echanging online.

There is payment processor section in this forum but impossible to find a good exchanger there.

haha it was around this year that BTC started ascending like crazy, but it will stay awhile between 6k and 9k in my opinion, there are many crypto trying to break. but ill simply watch it out.

Bitcoin is consolidated at 6-9k now, I think if you have spare money then you can invest to bitcoin and wait one day it rises, 6k could consider the minimal price of Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is between 3200 usd or either it may go more down, seems really very unpredictable but still many had made some good luck with this new highly volatile commodity i guess.

i think thats it for BC, it will stick around the 3000 mark or maybe go lower in the next couple of weeks with everyone trying to make their own crypto coin

Showing significant improvements in its price and i think it will moves out from its bearish cycle, let see but in my opinion FIAT currency pairs are more lucrative than these cryptos..

Bitcoin is restoring at $3977 now. Looking at its price chart, it really showed some recover signs. 3k7 - 4K - 10% is such a good profit in 3 weeks.

interesting. it is at 4.1 right now, but im still skeptic about it. lets watch and see. will try and go for another run LOL

I don't think that the funds can be stolen from the broker because in any such event it is always recommended option to inform the broker and contacting the relevant sites with proper ID so that they can mark the account as compromised.

My email is stolen, is it possible for hacker to steal my fund at this broker?

Assume hacker knows your password to access your account and he can trade, but he cannot withdraw money or send money to someone's account. The holder account must have the same credential with forex account credential but for the safe, please contact broker or email provider to protect your fund. I am using Gmail and if they see a very far location access to my gmail, it would inform me and require hacker to provide a code that only my cellphone can generate.

My email is stolen, is it possible for hacker to steal my fund at this broker?

With hacked email, anything is possible but if you enable 2FA factor they won't go that far. Coinexx have that option, not sure if lmfx offers the same.

We better should be careful while handling emails and our laptops etc because of the cyber crimes which are more active now as compared to the past.

With hacked email, anything is possible but if you enable 2FA factor they won't go that far. Coinexx have that option, not sure if lmfx offers the same.
Seems this broker doesn't have 2FA but you cannot withdraw money to any payment accounts that have different holder name.

first thing you do if compromised is contact the relevant party and let them know, whether the brorker or you ewallet to secure everything you need. then try retrieving the email especially im pretty sure there are many important things linked to it. just be warry of it.

Seems this broker doesn't have 2FA but you cannot withdraw money to any payment accounts that have different holder name.
I better agree with the later part, yes they send money after proper verification in my opinion and you cannot withdraw to any other name or account which is not in their list.

I have some Skrill just withdraw profit from this broker, any way to exchange it into Paypal for buying stuff?